Open When... You think about our future

Dear Boyfriend,

Honey.

I want to wake up next to you, eat breakfast with you, get dressed with you, play games and act silly with you, watch movie with you in bed, hold your hand while watching TV, send you cute texts, buy you thoughtful gifts, nap together, snuggle and cuddle with you, wear your sweaters and jackets when I'm cold, look deeply into your eyes, be with you during sunrise and sunset, cook for you (even though I have no idea how), walk in the rain with you, fall asleep while talking with you, play with your hair and mess it up, and kiss you good night. All those things are consistent dreams that reappear when I'm asleep, and they never stop replaying in my mind when I'm awake. That's how I know that this is what I really want, and this is our inevitable future.

I want you to be the first person I see once I wake up, and the person I fall asleep with. I want my mornings to be brightened by your sweet smile, and your soft affectionate kisses. I want my days to be filled with joy because of the fact that I have the best husband in the entire universe. I want your silliness to never grow up. I want to be with you constantly. I want to see your passionate and loving eyes stare deeply into mine. I want to come home to your loving arms and your warm embrace. I want to snuggle up so that we can feel each other's skin and be closer than ever. I want to curl up with an amazing movie, and relax from the exhausting day with my only true love. I want life to treat us well. I want all our dreams, hopes and wishes to stop being just dreams, hopes and wishes, and become reality.

I know I can't wake up next to you, eat breakfast with you, be with you during sunrise and sunset, cook for you, fall asleep with you, and kiss you good morning and good night. I know that these are only my dreams. My silly dreams, that if anyone other than us heard them, they would call them ridiculous. But hun, they don't understand. You're mine and I'm yours for the rest of our lives. So keep dreaming about our future, because you know I'm dreaming as well. Open gift #23 for me baby and then uncover the secret message ONCE YOU OPEN THE GIFT.

*ring pop (Will you marry me?)