Open When... You're Hungry

Dear Boyfriend,

How could you think that I would let you starve? No, I would never. You know that I need you to be well fed and plump. I really wish I wasn't petrified of driving so I could go and get you some of Burger King's chicken fries with honey mustard. But sadly I can't. So hungry hippo, I've included some foods that you like so that I can feed your poor hungry soul. I pray that they haven't expired by now but I doubt it since they all have a long shelf life. Baby, don't ever let anyone judge you because of your eating habits. I know you eat everything, I know you eat a lot, and I love it. I love my big fluffy man. I love squeezing your fat exactly the same way you love doing to me. You know that in my eyes, you are the most perfect guy in the entire universe. I wouldn't change a single thing about you. You never believe me but your body is absolutely amazing. You have nothing to be self conscious about, you're strong and fluffy and that's what I adore. No matter how many times I tell you that you are flawless, you never seem to accept it. But I will repeat it over and over again for as long as I have to until you believe me and view yourself the way I view you. I love you so much sweetie, eat up and be hungry no more. 

*cereal, mac and cheese, fiber one brownies