Open When... You want to visit memory lane

Dear Boyfriend,

It's been a spectacular 7 months with you. We've had so many wonderful, unforgettable memories that we've shared and I just want to dedicate this letter to reminding you of them. I hope these bring back incredible flashbacks and put an enormous smile across your face. I picked 70 crucial moments in our relationship, and even some that occurred before we started dating, whether you value them more, or I do. Starting from when you first made physical contact with me, these memories lead up to where we are now currently in our lasting relationship. I picked the general ones that we both admire and constantly talk about. I love you my honey bunny! Enjoy the cute memories that wiggle their way into your mind as I list each extraordinary event.

1)You pushed me to go next in taking my ID picture for school.

Awe  that was one of the sweetest things that gave me insane tingles. We weren't even dating but I still remember this so vividly. Haha, who would've guessed we would be where we are now huh?

2) You complimented me on my glasses.

I wore glasses one day in school because I just thought it would be nice to do something different. My friend agreed with me, she encouraged me to wear them, so I did. I remember my shy baby telling me that I looked good with glasses. This was before we were dating but I still remember this very clearly.

3) You gave me a cookie and I rejected it.

During that event thing at high school on Saturday, you won me a cookie and I turned you down because I wasn't hungry. I'm so sorry, I wasn't about to shove that cookie into my face. I feel really bad now, I'm sorry if I made you feel sad or embarrassed.

4) The cute burst of texts after our first date.

Aw, the memories are coming back to me now. I remember all the affectionate and loving texts I received from you after our first date. Right then and there was when I knew that we were going to go far.

5)All those first awkward times holding hands during school.

When we first started holding hands in school, you gotta admit, it was really awkward at first. But then of course as our relationship progressed and our love grew, it became just another way for us to show affection towards one another.

6)Our little high school spot.

We had a tiny spot that we adored going to during lunch. We've spent so many lunches randomly talking about anything that came to our crazy heads in that spot. Even if we both left the school and that spot, I'm sure it will forever be in our memories.

7)Our first kiss.

I'm tingly right now as I put the pen to the paper and write these words. We had our first kiss only 4 days after we started dating, on November 18, 2015. After we got out of 4th period, we went to get water in the back of the industrial building. You put on chapstick, and I did as well and we had two adorable mini kisses. Thank you for letting me be your first kiss.

8) I wore your sweater in school.

When I got cold, you gave me your blue and white sweater and I wore it for the rest of the day. I can tell you were very delighted that I had it on. In fact, you're always happy when I wear your stuff, and I love you for that.

9)You gave me bracelets that you bought me from the Keys.

When you came back from your little journey, you brought me back 2 cute bracelets. Thank you so much for those, you're the best.

10)I brought you Starbucks because you've never tried it.

I was the last of my friends to try Starbucks. Around 8th grade all of my friends were obsessed with the fraps and drinks at Starbucks and I would be like "I've never tried them." Once they forced me to try it, I discovered how delicious that stuff actually is, and I then I became obsessed as well. So when you told me that you've never tried Starbucks, I had to show you what you were missing out on. And indeed, you enjoyed it and said it was delicious, so I'm glad this became a lasting memory for the both of us.