Open When... Life doesn't go your way

Dear Boyfriend,

It's okay to feel like the world is crashing down on you right now. I understand if you can't stay strong at the moment. I want you to feel free to let your feelings out and breathe. I'm pleased that you reached for one of my letters to comfort you during your time of need. It makes me feel handy. Anyway love, I'm sorry for whatever distressing event has happened to you. I want to be there for you in any way that I can; hopefully these words on paper can comfort you. Don't be ashamed about what happened. Whether you were embarrassed or upset, it was not your fault. Life works in mysterious ways and this fallout will lead to more opportunities in the future, believe me. When I got laid off from my first job at the nursing home, I was depressed for weeks. I thought it was the end of my nursing career. I couldn't imagine how I would even begin to find such an amazing job to fit my busy schedule with school. Just two short months later, I got a job working as a COVID-19 nurse. And I've been in love with my job ever since. Unfavorable circumstances pop up at the most random times in life and we are challenged with overcoming them. I know you can do this. Be brave and be bold. Sometimes the risks that you take will be worth it, and other times they might not work out. You have to stick with your gut feeling and your instincts. I believe in you with every fiber of my being, and I know that whatever is currently troubling you will shortly be just an uncomfortable memory. I've seen you been hit with challenge after challenge and you've conquered everything life has ever thrown at you. So take a deep breath and get ready to tackle this issue head on. I love you.