Open When... You want to feel tingles

Dear Boyfriend,

Hey honey! I'm missing you so much. You have no idea how much I'm wishing I could see you right at this very moment. My ultimate wish right now would be to hug you and kiss you and hold you tightly next to me. Maybe this can't happen right now, but I promise it will happen very soon. Anyway, you opened this letter to feel tingles. I'm sure you feel tingles with every letter I've ever given you; so consider this one a freebie. You know I'm not the best writer or artist and I'm not insanely creative and full of great ideas, but for you my love, you know I'll always try. For you I'll write the longest letters, draw the largest pictures, and create the most wonderful gifts. I hope you've been enjoying all of the letters you've opened so far along with the gifts. Everything is coming from the heart. Every single thing is made with my precious love. So, I know this doesn't look like your regular letter. In fact, it's more like a small sheet of paper attached to a booklet. I wanted to shake things up and make this letter a bit different. I hope you like it though. I can't keep things the same all the time, otherwise it'll get too boring right? Well anyway, DON'T LOOK YET, but I'll tell you what is behind this page. IT IS MY ART. MY FANTABULOUS DRAWINGS. My colorful drawings made from my love. Ok so what if I can't draw? I wanted to try a new idea. I'm pretty sure I've never drew pictures for you or for anyone actually, so don't laugh at me baby. Just flip through the pages and enjoy. Know that I wouldn't do this for anyone else, except you. You're the only person I would ever spend almost 3 hours drawing kiddy pictures and cheesy love jokes for. So appreciate how lucky you are. Haha, you know I'm only kidding. But seriously, I want you to smile and feel some tingles! I love you so so much. Not just to the moon and back, but through the entire galaxy, milky way, universe, and whatever else there is. And also I hope you have a good day or night depending on the time you opened the letter. Bye hunny bunny. I love you infinitely and endlessly.

*funny cheezy drawn love cards