Open When... Someone makes you mad

Dear Boyfriend,

I know you are angry right now sweetie but I need you to breathe for me. Take some deep breaths. Count to ten slowly. Once you are relaxed, I want you to read this letter in full before you do something irrational. I don't know if you are thinking clearly right now but I'm glad you turned to this letter for guidance. Actually, I'm proud that you turned to this letter before you made a decision. 
I want you to know that I support you 100% and I will forever be your shoulder to lean on. You can rely on me for anything in this world. You can ask me any question and I will try my best to find an answer. Anything you need, I'm just a phone call away, even if it is the middle of the night. I promised to uplift you and I will hold my promise. I truly want to hurt the sucker who made my boyfriend mad. But we know that violence isn't an appropriate answer so we have to find other ways to handle things. First of all hunny, I'm sorry for what you're going through. I know it cannot be easy to have someone anger you as well as all the other tasks that are on your plate. You and I have always been overachievers, hard workers, so I can understand the stress you are facing. Forget the person who made you mad for one minute. Did their actions cause you some kind of setback? Because if their actions didn't, I say it is best to forget the incidence and move on. People are going to be rude and cruel, and care solely about themselves. There's no point in wasting your mental health for them. No one is going to make them a better person until they decide to turn their attitude around. Don't pay them any mind. You know you are much better than the people who do you harm. Keep yourself composed and abandon the issue. I wish I could be with you in person to help you through this, but I hope this letter took the place of me quite well. I love you hunny, stay well.