Open When... You feel lost

Dear Boyfriend,

 You might be thinking about zombie apocalypses right now. Or you had a dream about alien spacecrafts taking me away. Or the world is being invaded. Or you fought with your family or friends because they misunderstand you. Regardless of what happened and how serious it is, don't worry honey. I'm always here for you, even when I am not physically present. I'm always there, somewhere in your chest, in a very treasured place called your heart. When you forget your place in the world, this world of ours, remind yourself of all the incredible things you've done, and all the people you've ever made smile (hint hint, you make me smile every single day). When you feel lost, remember me and how special I am to you. Forget about the cruel world. Life can be horrible at times. We live in a world where being cruel is considered a normal and expected thing that occurs every day and acting nice or generous is thought of as a miracle. I know the world can tear you apart and bring you down just as you feel you've conquered all your problems. The world instantly repels you with a set of new ones that attack you. Just remember that it has always been like that and we cannot do anything to stop it. We just need to accept it and follow along with the flow of life. But this world becomes a better place because of the people we love. They become our purpose. And every one of us has a reason on this planet and it's to find our better half and change the world through love and care, and make this world a better place to live in. So don't feel lost, because I've found you and I am not leaving under any circumstance, for any reason. You are my better half. You are my missing puzzle piece and I'm so glad and relieved that I've finally found chu. You've improved my life tremendously and I appreciate you so much for that. You've shaped me into a better version of myself, and I can't thank you enough for that. I hope you feel the same way about me, that I've fulfilled your magical puzzle of love and changed you for the best as well. Don't feel lost through the midst of your imaginative thoughts that spiral in that silly head of yours. Don't get lost in outer space and leave Earth to live with aliens. You have multiple wonderful purposes here, and I know for a fact that I would not be able to live without you.

*take what you need paper