Open When... You need to know someone cares

Dear Boyfriend,

In this moment you could be feeling a million things. You could be feeling loneliness, despair, abandonment, hopelessness. None of the things I would wish upon a human being in a million years. I want to tell you that your feelings are valid. I want to insist that you are not broken because you feel this way. These words do not define you. They are not the pieces that make up my man. They are merely factors of your environment. Whatever you are feeling now, I want you to take a deep breath and release it. Take a moment to do so before you continue with the letter. I want you to read this on a clean slate, a clear mindset. Ready? I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with you as a person. Because someone, or some factor in your environment has chosen to target you or take you down, does not make you any less of a human being. You deserve respect, you deserve kindness, and you deserve unconditional love, just like the rest of us. I want you to know that I care about you with my entire being. You have taken over my life and every breath I take is for you. I sound dramatic (as I am prone to being) but it is true. I cannot compare anyone in my life to you. You mean the world to me and if anyone wants to get to you, they have to get through me first. I adore you in every possible way. Your mistakes are never mistakes to me, they are just periods of learning. I believe in my heart that you are the most perfect person for me. That's why you need to know that I care. Whether you're in despair or in a blissful state of happiness, I care about you and your well-being. Not only that, I care about the well-being of your family and your friends. I would get up at any time of the night to help any one of them. When I fell in love with you, I dedicated myself to you, and I've shown no sign of that dedication running thin. Breathe for another moment. Your girl cares about you. Anything you need me to do for you, I will do it. Any advice you need, I will offer it. Even if it's silly. Even if you want to ask me if your socks match with your pants! Doesn't matter. I love you endlessly and I will stick around for your silly and serious questions.  I want you to cheer up for me now. There's enough sadness in the world but not enough happiness. Let me pamper my king with a heartfelt letter and describe to you how much I care about you. When you take another deep breathe, you're allowed to let those condescending feelings back in. Only this time, I want you to think of solutions. Let the solutions overpower the problems and the problems will disappear in no time. I love you. Don't forget to rest honey.