EIGHTY FOUR

Worried was an understatement

Lennon hated to admit it but she almost missed the trouble Peter was in had it not been for May calling her and freaking out, asking if Peter was okay and to check online for the video.

She was so focused on helping him get out of Mysterio trouble that she didn't even think to check on what he was doing now since he left them so suddenly.

"I mean what was even attacking him? Was it another Spider-man?"

"That looked nothing like him, Ned! What are you talking about?"

"It had arms like him! They have to be related in someway- wait. Where are you even taking us, Lennon?"

"Those portals in the video. I know just who can make those. Since Peter went through them with that... guy, that means there's only one place he could be."

"No. Way," Ned gasped when the car finally came to a stop, quickly getting out, "Is this the Sanctum Sanctorum?!"

"The what now?"

"Yeah, Ned. How'd you know that?" Lennon frowned when the doors opened for them.

"The real question is how are you familiar with this?"

"She's a literal avenger," Michelle gave him a look, "She fought with the wizard when purple thumb attacked."

"I can appreciate the name you gave Thanos but not the name you chose for me," Doctor Strange walked out to greet them with Peter following.

"Pete!" Lennon was quick to run to him, hugging him tightly, "I was so worried about you."

"I'm sorry, Lenn. I... I tried to fix everything bu-but-"

"He just made a giant mess of it all," Doctor Strange finished for him, "Pleasure seeing you again, Ms. Stark."

"You too- how exactly is this his fault?" Lennon couldn't help but get defensive once she pulled away from Peter.

"Ah. So I take it you didn't tell them about your genius plan to make everyone forget you were Spider-man?"

"What?!"

"I thought it was the only way," Peter sighed, "But then I realized I didn't want you guys to forget and I..."

"The list just kept getting longer and longer and it ruined my spell. Which is why, he needs your help getting all the other guys from the different universes out of this-"

"No way!" Ned grew wide-eyed, "The multiverse is real?!"

"Now's not the time to geek out, Ned."

"Yes, you've all got a lot to do," Doctor Strange started walking up the steps, "So get to it."

"I'm sorry, I don't see how this is our responsibility when the adult is the one who messed up the spell in the first place," Michelle crossed her arms.