FORTY FIVE

When Michelle basically won the competition for their team, it was decided they celebrate the big win but it didn't exactly make sense when they went somewhere she definitely didn't want to go

Lennon decided that she would sit this last minute trip out with her friend, the girls sitting to the side instead while she tried to get any sort of conversation out of Michelle.

That changed though when Peter texted her about the Chitauri Energy Core.

"Shit."

"What?" Michelle eyed her suspiciously.

"There's some alien tech in there that's about to go off."

"What?!" she grew wide-eyed, "How do you know?"

"I always track this shit just in case- fuck. Okay, I need to do something."

"But what?"

"Well, I think it's time to finally step into my father's shoes," Lennon pulled her sleeve up to reveal the bracelet identical to her fathers.

"No shit," Michelle gasped, "You brought your suit?"

"Of course I did," Lennon scoffed, already pressing the button to get said suit on, "I take it with me everywhere. I just never had the opportunity to actually use it. Now's a better time than ever."

"Yeah it is! Go save our friends!"

"I'll try," she smiled as she got her suit on.

"Mr. Stark?"

"Ms," she corrected the security guard when she approached him, "I need you to clear the building."

"Wh-why?"

"I just got intel that an explosion's going to go off on the elevator. Just- make sure everyone stands back."

He didn't hesitate to do so, Lennon barely managing to get people to safety when the explosion actually went off.

"Shit," she quickly moved to try to do all that she could, and luckily she managed to stabilize the elevator at the top before making her way back down to approach another guard, "You don't have to go up, I got this handled. Just make sure the firefighters and ambulances are ready to check on my friends."

"Yes, Ms. Stark."

"Okay," Lennon sighed as she arrived at the top where they were all finally being evacuated, "The elevator should hold up but don't make too much movement. Okay?"

"Alright, we'll all go one at a time," Mr. Harrington announced.

"I'll standby in case," Lennon offered, still hoping what she did would hold it up though.

It didn't necessarily help when Flash shoved his way to the front to get out with his precious trophy.

"Really, Eugene?"