SEVENTY SEVEN

"Watch the goddamn tulips!"

"You rather I watch the tulips or save your boyfriend?"

"I'd rather you save my ex-boyfriend while making sure not to kill the tulips."

"Too late. Already done," Happy smiled at her before getting up with Lennon following close behind.

They made it off the jet but before either of them could approach Peter, he stopped them.

"Peter! What's going on? Why are you limping?"

"Lenn- just... just tell me only something we would know!"

"I- okay. At the junior homecoming, we snuck away cause we found out dad had his spies inside the school and we ended up... Happy cover your ears."

"I will most definitely not."

"Fine- whatever. We had sex."

"Lennon!"

"It already happened. You can't do anything about it."

"Like hell I can't-"

"Thank god it's you," Peter sighed in relief as he made his way over to them.

Any other time, Peter would've been absolutely mortified that Happy just found that out about them. But after what he'd been through with Mysterio, he was just glad to have her back.

He finally felt safe again.

With Lennon in his arms, running her fingers through his hair soothingly and even Happy clearing his throat awkwardly to break them apart.

"I'm not sure I'm too comfortable with you two being so close after being told... that."

"Let's just get inside," Lennon rolled her eyes playfully, making her way up the steps with the boys following.

She immediately went to get the first aid kit and went straight to work on stitching Peter up- with Happy keeping a close eye.

"It's funny what you learn when your old man is a superhero, huh?"

"Yeah," Lennon smiled softly, "And when your aunt teaches you too."

"Ow!"

"Sorry, Pete."

"Shouldn't you have super strength?"

"Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt," Peter mumbled.

"I'll try to be more careful."

But that didn't help. And Lennon couldn't exactly blame Peter when he had his small break-down, especially when it came to his own feelings about Tony and missing him.

They were both glad Happy was there in that moment because he managed to talk Peter down and even inspire him to get back into it and take Quentin Beck down once and for all.