FIFTY SEVEN

Time really flew when you were having a good time

Peter was over the moon when he woke up that morning. It was officially a month since he asked Lennon to be his girlfriend.

He had been planning exactly what to get her to make this day special. People probably thought he was overthinking it or being extra but this was his first big milestone for his first real relationship.

He wanted it to be perfect- or at least close to it.

When he met up Ned with a gift bag and flowers, he sighed dramatically, "Aw, Peter. You shouldn't have."

"Shut up," Peter blushed a bit, "This is obviously for Lennon."

"What's the special occasion?"

"It's our one month anniversary."

"You're doing all this for one month?"

"What's so bad about that?"

"Duh," Ned rolled his eyes, "Now she's going to expect something huge for every month. You dug yourself into a hole, my friend."

"No she won't," Peter frowned, "Lennon's not that type of girl."

"Lennon's father is Tony Stark who bought her a whole building when she asked for it. And you got her..."

"None of your business," Peter stopped Ned from peaking into the bag, "Besides, I'm sure she'll love it."

Ned only shrugged as they continued to walk to school, Peter still eager to give Lennon his present even if Ned did put some unwanted thoughts in his head.

Still, he wasn't about to not give her a present he worked so hard to think of. It might have not been this big grand present but it was still something he thought would be special to her.

The second Lennon saw Peter with her favorite flowers, she sighed happily.

"You did not."

"I went all the way to Jersey to make sure I got the right ones."

"You took a bus all the way to Jersey to get Lennon some flowers?" Harry frowned.

"Yeah... I took the bus."

Knowing what that meant, Dylan shook her head with a smile, "We'll leave you two alone to... do whatever this is."

The second they were alone, Lennon gave Peter a look, "I didn't realize we were doing anything big for our one month anniversary."

"I technically spent less than 50 bucks on this whole thing, so it really isn't that big."

"Well, then you have me beat because I spent nothing on this," Lennon reached into her locker to pull out a box, "Well, technically my dad did... or the Avengers? I'm not sure."

"You built me something?" Peter's smile grew, "Cool!"

Before he could actually open it, Lennon stopped him, "I'd make sure I open that when I'm not around other people."