EIGHTY NINE

"Peter's not going to hate me for doing this, right?"

"No! What? Why would Peter hate you for this?"

"Why did I have to wait for him to leave?" Dylan gave her a look, still handing over the briefcase.

"Just... just cause I didn't want to distract him. Thanks for this, by the way. How's operation save Peter going anyway?"

"Pretty good. I've located almost all of the people working with Beck. Harry and Rachel have a lot of good footage. It's just a matter of putting everything together."

"Good. We definitely need this win after Peter cubed fights the bad guys."

"Peter what now?"

"Right, there's three of them."

"Three? This must be your dream come true."

"I mean, they don't all look like him but they're just as charming and handsome so, yeah. It's nice having them here."

"Dammit. I wish I could meet them."

"Maybe you could? After all of this is done? We could all hang out."

"I'd like that, Lenn," Dylan smiled softly, knowing it would only be a matter of time before she probably wouldn't see her again once Rachel had her way.

"Lenn! It's about to start!"

"Crap, I have to go but just- keep me updated on our own plan."

"Got it. You be careful."

"Always am."

The two shared a hug before Lennon went back into the classroom where MJ gave her a look, "What's that?"

"This is our own security."

"What do you- no way!"

"Your own suits. Only for emergency use, of course- not that I don't have faith in your magic, Ned."

"Thanks," he chuckled, "Honestly, I don't mind at all if that means I get my own suit."

"Its only a loaner," she gave them a look as she handed them their bracelets, "MJ, you know how to use it."

"Yup. Is Jack in here?"

"He is. Whatever you need, he has you."

"Please tell me you at least have your own suit."

"I mean I technically don't need it..."

"Cmon, Lenn. I know you're a badass without it thanks to Natasha but after what happened with Beck-"

"And there's the fact that you talked about using the suit with Peter!" Ned added, "If he's going to let you fight at all, you need the armor."

"I know," she sighed, slipping the bracelet on, "Honestly, I already knew he wasn't going to let me fight, that's why I suggested going for the suit."