TEN

Hearing about Phil Coulson's death hit Lennon really hard- although she tried especially hard herself not to show it to Tony or Happy because she didn't want to worry them since she knew how protective they would be otherwise

Lennon left her room for the first time since the news broke when she noticed Loki and one of his men making their way into the building.

"Jarvis, please tell me Happy didn't notice the bad guys."

"Mr. Hogan is still in his car going to retrieve your special ice cream from Long Island."

"I guess I can thank dad for that?"

Lennon sighed quietly as she mentally prepared herself to confront her newest problem- even if they looked like people she shouldn't mess with, let alone talk to them.

She couldn't exactly just hide and do nothing though, so she went out to meet Loki who was especially surprised to see a little girl standing there.

"Oh, hello."

"Hi. What are you doing in my house?"

"I didn't realize someone as tiny as you owned this big ugly building."

"It's not ugly!"

"All of humanity is ugly," Loki rolled his eyes.

"That's not true!"

"Whatever- I am not going to argue with a midgardian of all creatures."

"Does that mean you're an alien?"

"Why do you say that like it's a bad thing? You're literally a disgusting little child-"

"That's not very nice."

"I don't care."

"Don't be mean."

"Who even are you?" he frowned as he stared down at her, "You're probably not even worth my time."

Lennon knew she should've been scared of the tall guy with the staff and horns that basically screamed 'I'm the evil guy' but she found herself not scared at all.

"I'm queen Lennon of tower Stark," she tried to mock his accent, hoping to get some reaction out of him.

"What?"

"Yup. A queen," she smiled, crossing her arms, "That's me."

"Huh... well then, where is your crown?"

"Um..."

For once, Lennon was glad Tony always got her these ridiculous presents that she really didn't need, spotting the crown not to far away and quick to slip it on.