EIGHTEEN

"Jarvis!"

"Jarvis!"

The team was surprised when Lennon came running into the room, immediately going to hug what Tony and Bruce just created- before either of them really got to decide whether they could trust him or not.

"Ms. Stark," he smiled down at her when she pulled away, "I'm sorry but I am not Jarvis."

"But- you just-"

"Lennon," Tony said sternly, "What are you doing here?"

"We snuck off."

"Snuck off? How could you sneak off- that was supposed to keep you safe!"

"No one really cares about us though," Dylan now spoke up, "I'm pretty sure that Ultron guy only wants to kill you guys- not the kids."

"Oh, you'd be surprised."

"Is he really that evil?"

"Sweetie, he's a robot. Robots don't have feelings like humans do-"

"But you made him."

"I... I may have messed up."

"But-"

"We don't really have the time to discuss this right now," the man who Lennon still assumed was Jarvis spoke up, "He's expecting us. We need to go."

"I'm sorry, we still haven't discussed if we could trust you or not."

"Why wouldn't you trust him?" Lennon frowned, "He's Jarvis."

"He's not Jarvis. He's Tony's Vision But-"

"So that's his name?" Dylan interrupted, "Vision?"

"I don't like it," Lennon frowned.

"Maybe we should discuss my name later. How about now we just get going," Vision spoke up as he handed Thor's Mjollnir.

Everyone was shocked to say the least, especially Thor who slowly grabbed it from him.

"That was so cool!" Harry said excitedly.

"I feel like I could just as easily do that," Dylan huffed.

"Okay, we are not having this conversation right now."

"We should prepare," Thor announced, "Well done, Stark."

"Right... kid, you're with me. We're setting up Friday so she can put you three on lockdown on your floor."

"Won't Ultron just get a better chance of attacking us?"

"I thought Ultron wasn't attacking you," Tony teased as the three followed him.

For the first time ever, Harry actually found what was being done in the lab interesting.

He was so used to hating being around his dad whenever he had work to do but seeing Tony interact with Lennon and how much fun they were having, it was a whole different experience for him.