TWENTY FIVE

The last school trip Lennon went to was when Natasha was still 'her teacher' but really took her to Shield headquarters

She didn't think anything could really top that trip... and she was right.

The trip to this random lab was as boring as Lennon imagined it to be.

"Do any of you understand what is going on?"

"Not one bit," Dylan huffed.

"I think the only ones who understand what's going on are Peter and Ned," Harry mumbled, "Michelle's too invested in her book to care."

"I already know all of this," Michelle shrugged, not taking her eyes off of said book.

"Do you really not understand any of it?"

"Oh no, I do. I'm just really bored like- oh! Who wants to sneak away with me?"

"Do you want to get busted?"

"I won't get busted! Cmon, it'll just be a quick detour. We'll be back before anyone notices."

"Peter will go," Ned offered, "And we'll cover for you."

"But-"

"Just go!" Harry was quick to shove them away before either of them had a chance to protest.

"Normally I wouldn't force you to do something you don't want to do but I really need a break."

Peter was pulled away by Lennon and following her throughout the lab before they ended up in a dark room.

"Does this not creep you out in the slightest?"

"It takes a lot for me to be creeped out. In all the years of my dad being Iron Man I've met an evil alien god, a man who was supposed to be family turn out to want to kill dad, a glow up fire man who-"

"Okay, I get it," Peter sighed, "You're fearless. But I'm not."

"Are you kidding? You saved my life when we were kids. You're a hero, Peter. Remember?"

"That was easily one of my best days ever."

"What? Why? We almost got killed by a bunch of my dad's suits- well, suits wannabes."

"True. But... actually, that was-"

"Woah! Spiders!"