FIFTY EIGHT

"I swear, if he doesn't show

"I swear, if he doesn't show. I'm gonna kill him."

"Oh cmon," Dylan chuckled, "You gotta have a little more faith in him. He'll show."

"Did anyone inform Mr. Stark that today would be happening?" Vision asked.

"I told him weeks ago that I had this appointment set," Pepper huffed.

"Well, you know he needs extra reminders."

"Yeah, well I told Lennon to-"

She stopped to looked at Lennon who immediately looked at Vision.

"So, how are you liking your human identity?"

Vision saw past her change of subject but didn't mind it at all, "It feels perfect. I just don't know how I'll get used to people not staring all the time."

"Yeah, well you do just look like your average white guy now," Lennon shrugged.

"Lennon," Pepper finally interrupted, "Did you remind your father what today was?"

"I did!"

"Oh god," Dylan laughed in realization, "You reminded him with your invisible ink pens, didn't you?"

"He always checks for my invisible pens!"

"Jesus- Lennon, he stopped checking years ago when you swore off of them after that boy stole your pens. I'm gonna call him before-"

"I'm here!" Tony announced as he landed beside them, "Sorry I'm a little late. Little miss here forgot to remind me that she finally has her pens again."

"Peter gave them to me," Lennon beamed at her father.

"Wow, congrats. You finally got yourself a kid who won't steal those for you."

"I know. It's a real step up."

"Can we go in, please? Before our agent gets mad and just leaves us."

They agreed, following Pepper into the house.

Right away both Tony and Lennon crossed it off their list of possibilities because their neighbors didn't look like the kind to mind their business.

So, Tony took that opportunity to talk to his daughter outside.

"It brought me back, you know? Back to the good ol' days when you were just a little girl who loved her old man more than anything."

"I still do."

"Really? Then why am I sharing you with Parker?"

"I share you with Pepper and Dylan and you don't see me complaining."

"Touché, kiddo. Touché."

"Onto the next house!" Vision announced with the girls following behind him.