SIX

"Tony," Pepper stiffened up seeing Lennon walk onto the private jet

"Hi, Pepper!"

"Hi sweetheart," she greeted her with a hug, "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in school."

"Daddy took me out of school."

"Why would he do that for a trip-"

"No Pepper. He took me out forever."

"What?!"

"Calm down, Pepper."

"Calm down?! Tony that school was so hard to get her into in the first place! I- oh my god I need to call them right now and apologize for whatever the hell you did."

"You are not going to do that," Tony ordered, "Look at her, she's fine. She's the happiest she's ever been. Are you really going to take that away from her?"

Pepper hesitated when she looked at Lennon who was doing that face she perfected when she first realized Pepper needed more convincing compared to Tony who gave her anything and everything she wanted.

"That's not fair! You know I hate that look and- ugh! Fine. You can come."

Tony and Lennon sighed fived, both obviously happy with their win.

"I always wanted to go to Monaco," she said excitedly as Tony strapped her into her seat.

"See, Pepper? She always wanted to go to Monaco."

Pepper only rolled her eyes, returning her attention to the files she was reading instead of focusing on the two excited Starks talking about their impromptu trip.

When they finally did get there, Tony pointed everything out to his daughter, even trying to get them out of going to the lunch but after Pepper insisted, they found themselves walking into the location where a bunch of older people in suits were all around.

Lennon frowned at the change of scenery but immediately smiled seeing Natalie walk towards them.

"Natalie!"

"You did not," Pepper whispered to Tony who smiled brightly.

"Pepper, meet Lennon's new teacher: Natalie."

"Is she even qualified to teach her?"

"I mean, she was in legal. It's impossible for her to not be qualified."

"That's not how it works Tony-"

"Mr. Stark, Ms. Potts, hello," Natalie smiled now holding Lennon's hand.

"Hey, Natalie. Listen, about whatever the hell Tony's gotten you into-"

"I already got us a table whenever you two are ready and you Ms. Lennon, I have some books that might interest you."