NINETY NINE

"I can't believe you actually did it

"I can't believe you actually did it."

"Honestly? Me either. Not with you threatening to move me across the country in the middle of the school year."

"It wasn't a threat. I was planning on doing it. I found the perfect place in Minnesota."

"Minnesota?" Lennon grimaced.

"Well, why didn't you do it?" Michelle chuckled.

"Pepper threatened to just move to where we went anyway. Didn't see the point. Picking up my life and stressing myself out just for her to follow us anyway," Rachel shrugged.

"Kudos on that, Pepper," Ned smiled.

"Hey, if Tony taught me anything, it's that the best way to get what you want is to annoy people."

"And here I thought I was the one who got you to agree to stay, Rachel," Lennon teased.

"You... helped," she chuckled, "Either way. I'm really glad we stayed. There's no way you would've gotten valedictorian if you switched schools in the middle of the year."

"Pretty sure I only got that cause of dad."

"Stop it," Dylan gave her a look now, "You didn't."

"I did," she sighed, "It sucks taking it away from someone who deserved it though- sorry MJ."

"You deserved it just as much. Besides, you can't really blame them for wanting to honor you. There is an entire Stark library thanks to you."

"You never did tell me why I was donating so much and randomly too," Pepper frowned now.

"It... it was just a random act of kindness."

"You're a shit liar," Rachel frowned now too as she finished her drink.

"Where do you think I get it from?" Lennon faked a smile.

"Oh no. You don't get to credit your worst traits to me."

"But I do get the worst ones from you. A shitty liar, lazy at times, even worse cook-"

"I am not the worst cook! Peter, cmon. You've been over for dinner almost every night. Back me up here."

Peter had been pretty silent since the graduation. He couldn't help but feel down at the thought of his aunt May not being there for one of the biggest milestone of his life.

And when he thought of her and how much he missed her, he thought of how he lost her in the first place and everything that had happened because of his idiotic decisions.

Sure, he was in a better place right now- finally feeling that sense of normality with Lennon and his friends in his life again but still, he missed how it was before that all went down.

"You're a fantastic cook, Rachel."

"Oh please, he's just sucking up to you cause he feels like he has to," Lennon giggled, "But trust me, Pete, when we escape from her and are in MIT together, this won't matter anymore."