NINETY FIVE

Peter didn't mean to spend the day following Lennon around

But when he saw he wasn't the only one watching her that morning, he knew he couldn't just leave her alone with the strangers.

It was a routine for him- checking in on her every morning, just to make sure she was okay before he went off patrolling as Spider-man and left her to her own day.

But now that he actually saw that she might be in actual danger, and not just Happy being a pain in the ass, worry immediately filled his body as he kept up with the three.

He planned to just keep his distance and only interfere if she were in danger- wanting to keep his secret identity an actual secret this time around. But he knew he had to do something the second Lennon turned into an alley.

Everything seemed to move so fast though. It definitely didn't help that he was distracted from all the worry he had for her, of course he wasn't listening to his Peter tingle, finding himself trapped in one of the stalker's grips.

"What the hell is going on?!" Lennon looked between the three, unsure of what to think.

While Peter wanted nothing more than to use his powers to get out of this mystery woman's grip, but he couldn't exactly let Lennon know who he was... not just yet.

"This creep was following you!"

"I was not following her! I was following you two because you were following her!"

"We were not following her," the woman holding him spoke up, "We were watching her."

"Why was anyone watching me and why- you have a Russian accent."

"I do. And?"

"I can't help but wonder- shit. My phone. Can you please let Peter go?"

Peter sighed in relief when he was released, quick to turn to the girls.

"How did you notice us? I'm very good at what I do. I shouldn't have been caught."

"Yeah, maybe you're good at what you do but she's not."

"I'm still learning! Besides, I caught you so what does that say about you?"

"I only let myself be seen because I was going to stop you before you attacked Lennon in this alley."

"That was her first mistake, going into an alley all by herself. I mean, does she think she's invincible or something?"

"Pretty much, yeah," Lennon had taken off her jacket at this point, ready for a fight, "You see, I felt that I was being followed from the very beginning so I was getting ready to kick some-"

"My vest."

"Excuse me?"

"You're wearing my vest," the blonde frowned as she stepped forward.