SIXTY THREE

"I'm serious

"I'm serious."

"No."

"Peter."

"There's no way I'm doing that when your dad is like right over there."

"He won't even see us-"

"See what?" Tony suddenly appeared behind them, startling them both.

"Jesus, dad. A little privacy, please?"

"Oh no. This may be your first time in space but it isn't mine. Up here, there's no such thing as privacy. So, what were you two talking about?"

"Fine, if you must know, I've been wanting to try to kiss Peter a certain way."

"What?"

Peter sighed, "Someone made a fan video of me and one of the bits they included was an... upside down kiss."

"Upside down- that can't be healthy. All the blood would rush to your head."

"We're not going to make out with him upside down," Lennon rolled her eyes playfully, "It'll just be quick. So, I'd walk away now if I were you."

"What?" Tony frowned, "Peter said no."

"I'm a Stark," she gave him a look, "No doesn't exist in our vocabulary."

Tony sighed, "Damn me for teaching you so well."

He walked away, leaving Peter to look at Lennon.

"I'm not going to get out of this one, am I?"

"For telling on me, no. Besides, we both know you really want to do this," Lennon wiggled her eyebrows.

Peter laughed but still grabbed her hand to pull her towards a more private part of the ship away from Tony and Doctor Strange.

"This is our only chance before we fight," Lennon warned him, "I'd rather go out with a bang."

"That's not even funny to joke about," Peter frowned.

Lennon only stuck her tongue out at him while he moved to hang from the ceiling, lowering himself down just in front of her with his mask already off.

"Ready?"

"Definitely."

Like all their kisses lately, things seemed to intensify rather quickly. Because what was support to be a short kiss just for the fun of it ended up completely different when Peter jumped down from his spot, wrapping his arms around Lennon to pull her closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

They knew that if Tony were there, he would only say one thing. Hormonal teenagers. Maybe that's why they took advantage of the fact that they were all alone.

Then again, they should've known better than to think Tony would just leave them alone. They were in space though, so that was another factor to consider.