SEVENTY FOUR

"It's just- it's so weird

"It's just- it's so weird."

"I know, you said that already," Lennon chuckled a bit, "What exactly was it, anyway?"

"Okay," Brad sighed, "You're probably not going to believe me since I can't find the picture but I saw Peter and-"

"Lennon, cmon, settle an argument here," Flash interrupted them as he came up with one of the guys, "Spider-man could take this Mysterio guy any day."

"You're still on about that?" Lennon frowned.

If she were being completely honest, she wouldn't be sitting here with Brad if he hadn't insisted he had something really important to show her. She would still be sitting with Peter.

Sure, he was mainly just catching her up with everything she missed since they broke up but just taking and holding hands with him, it was everything she could've asked for.

Now she was at the complete opposite.

"Lennon's biased! She's friends with the guy."

"She's friends with him because she knows how badass he is."

"We're here!"

"Oh thank god," she sighed in relief, quickly getting up to make her exit as fast as possible when she noticed Michelle in her seat next to Peter, the two in a seemingly deep conversation.

"You leave him alone for one minute and already he has you replaced," Brad whispered from behind you, "Which is why I need to make sure you know what was on that picture."

"So spill it out," Lennon turned to him, "Just tell me. Obviously it's important to you so, whatever it is, I'll believe you."

"You will?"

"Yes."

"Okay. It was a picture of Peter with his pants down about to hook up with a blonde."

"What?"

"I felt like you had a right to know."

"Well... thank you, Brad. But... but we're not technically together so who he wants to hook up with is his choice."

"I get that. But now you see through him, right? And his lame attempts to try to get you back because you know you deserve better?"

"Right... I just... we should probably head inside."

"Okay," Brad mumbled, still partially worried that she didn't actually believe him and it would all have been for nothing.

He couldn't help but get distracted though when they actually got to their new hotel and saw where they would be staying.

Everyone was really happy with the change, especially Lennon who was not only able to stay in a room that didn't scare her half to death but also be alone. Away from Peter and Michelle and the drama of it all.