FIFTY SIX

"Hey, Nat

"Hey, Nat."

"What?" she gasped, "How did you know?"

"Told you your little face tech wouldn't help you," Tony smirked.

Lennon nodded, "Your face might look completely different but you're still drinking from your favorite mug."

"I mean, how could I not?" Natasha smiled down at the mug in her hands, "My favorite girl made this for me for my birthday all those years ago."

"I still can't believe it survived this long," Tony chuckled when the girls hugged.

"That's what happens when you make something out of love, pops."

"Is that why the mug you made me that year didn't make it?"

"Hey! It's not my fault you decided to make a messed up suit that ruined everything in the house!"

Tony laughed, shaking his head, "So, I'll just leave you two to do... whatever it is you want to do. I'm gonna work to make sure that suit never happens again."

Lennon stuck her tongue out at him as he left the room before looking at Natasha again, "So, to what do I owe this surprise?"

"I missed you, kiddo," Natasha smiled softly, "As fun as it is being on the run and teaching Wanda all that I know, I missed my first student."

"You mean your best student."

"Thanks for catching that huge mistake, would've been a disaster," Natasha joked, "Cmon, let's get some training in. Have you been studying your Latin?"

When Lennon answered in Latin, Natasha's smile widened, the women going to the training room speaking only in that language.

They even spoke it during the fight, until Lennon's phone went off.

Seeing her smiling like crazy down at her phone, Natasha immediately knew it was because of a boy. Or rather, a specific boy.

"Peter Parker?"

"He's texting me about going out patrolling with May," Lennon giggled, "She's having a blast and he- wait. How'd you know it was Peter?"

"Oh cmon. All that- he's just a friend," Natasha rolled her eyes playfully, "I saw right through that."

"As if, I'm a great actress," she teased.

"Really? Cause your dad told me I need to help you perfect your poker face."

"I... whatever. Can we get back to training?"

"You sure you don't want to text your boyfriend some more?" Natasha teased her now.

That only made Lennon smile more, "My boyfriend. Can you believe it, Nat? He's my boyfriend! I honestly never thought I'd ever have one."

"Why? Cause your dad would've had him locked up for no reason at all?"