NINETY FOUR

For the first time in weeks, Lennon finally felt complete again

For the first time in weeks, Lennon finally felt complete again. She didn't feel lost or like she had forgotten something major- and definitely not like she was going crazy.

Well, she was feeling crazy for being so into Peter after just meeting him.

He felt like it didn't happen soon enough though. If it were up to him, they would've gotten together that first day he ran into her again.

But he knew he couldn't just go up to her and kiss her. She had to be ready and make the first move which is exactly what she did on Christmas.

Now that she finally took that first step, he was definitely going to make sure their relationship only grew from there. There was nothing holding him back from that now. All that fear and hesitation be damned. He finally had her again- even if they didn't necessarily put a label on it just yet. He knew it was only a matter of time.

"I think," Lennon giggled as she pulled away from Peter with a massive smile on her face, "I think the kisses are supposed to wait until the countdown to New Years."

"I always did like to be ahead of things," he smiled himself when he kissed her again, pulling her close to him.

Lennon didn't know how this Peter was the same guy she met not too long ago but she definitely was not complaining.

If anything, Happy was the only one complaining, breaking them out of their private moment by banging on the door.

"Hurry it up, Lennon! You've got guests to attend to!"

"Rachel's the host! Not me!"

"Rachel," they heard Happy whisper, making Lennon roll her eyes.

"You're co-hostess, Lennon. Get down here... but also, make sure you use protection because I am not ready to be a-"

"Let's go, now."

Lennon giggled when they left, finally getting out of Peter's grip to actually start getting ready.

"Rachel is definitely nothing like my dad. She's way cooler. He would've never- why do you look like you're going to be sick?"

"Probably cause I am!" he groaned, "That was so embarrassing!"

"Your tongue was literally down my throat and you're seriously fazed about that?"

"I- my tongue was not down your throat."

"You were even coping a field, Peter. If I didn't find you so handsome and charming, I might have smacked you for being so touchy."

"I-I'm sorry."

"I'm only kidding, please continue coping a feel and sticking your tongue down my throat."

"Jesus-" Peter was a blushing mess to say the least while Lennon giggled and went to her closet.