FIFTY FIVE

"You are the greatest human being in the world and I honestly feel like I will forever be in debt to you

"You are the greatest human being in the world and I honestly feel like I will forever be in debt to you."

Lennon, Dylan and Harry just stared at Peter, neither of them knowing what to say before Harry shook his head.

"You can start repaying that debt to Lenn by helping her hide all the expensive stuff."

"What?!" Lennon grew wide-eyed as she turned to face Harry, "I did that last time!"

"And you did such a good job that I want you to do it again," he gave her a sarcastic smile, him and Dylan leaving the two alone.

"I can't stand party host Harry," Lennon huffed, already beginning to grab expensive things just laying around the house though, "This is- what? The third party this month? Norman needs to stop going away so much."

Peter began doing the same thing, "I think this is just Harry's attempt at getting his attention."

"I know," she sighed, "He always makes sure to leave the mess so Norman knows. But all he does is hire a cleaning service. Honestly, I think I just need to talk to Harry. You in for an intervention?"

"Definitely. If anyone is going to get through to him, it's you."

"Oh," she smirked now after putting the items in a room, "Is someone happy I spoke to their aunt yesterday?"

"Beyond," he sighed in relief, "I seriously really want to thank you for talking to May."

"It's no problem," she giggled, "I told you, I had it handled... that being said, does she approve of Spider-man yet?"

"She says I can take the suit back but she wants to go on at least one patrol with me, so she can truly scope things out."

"Oh. That should be fun. Your suit's already in your room whenever you're ready."

"Wha- how?"

"I snuck it in before I left," she shrugged as if it were no big deal, "Now, let's hurry this up. Harry has too big of a penthouse for us to be slacking."

Lennon was not kidding when she said the penthouse was huge. They had just barely finished when the first of the guests stared to arrive.

"Do you know any of these people?" Peter asked as he looked around at the many different faces.

"Well, I know some are from school but at his last party people from other schools came so, I'm not surprised I've never seen some of these people before."

"I can't believe Harry is seriously throwing another party," Peter sighed, "I was kinda hoping we could've maybe gone on another date- especially to celebrate what you did for me."

"Aww man. You're telling me I'm missing out on another incredible date?"

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic."