SIXTY SIX

"It's been five years

"It's been five years. Cmon, they need us."

Lennon didn't know what was happening but she couldn't even have the time to fully process it because they had to go with him to help those Doctor Strange said needed them.

She should've known it was a battle against Thanos and his people but was definitely surprised to see everyone who was on their side.

"This is crazy," she whispered excitedly to Peter, "There's so many of us."

"I know. We're so going to win this."

"We could win this just by ourselves," Drax scoffed next to him.

"Maybe without your Peter this time."

"Hey!"

"Kids, zip it. You're ruining the tension," Doctor Strange scolded them all.

They only brushed him off when Steve yelled, "Avengers! Assemble!"

Everyone sprung to action, Lennon feeling like she was on a high again from her first fight in Titan, despite that not ending so great for her.

The last thing she remembered was being in her das's arms and now she was kicking some alien ass with Peter by her side. She stopped short when she noticed another duo fighting not too far away.

"Mom! Dad!"

Pepper and Tony stopped immediately, luckily they managed to fight off the aliens around them so they didn't get taken down and were able to embrace their daughter for the first time in five years.

"Thank god!"

"Are you okay?" Tony pulled away only to inspect her, memories of that day in Titan still fresh in his mind. Of her disappearing in his arms. His nightmare in real life and reoccurring one every night.

"I'm fine, dad. How are you two? I heard it's been five years."

"Well-"

"And where's Dylan? Did she get snapped too or-"

"Starks! Focus here!"

Lennon rolled her eyes but turned to Pepper with a smile, "Care to team up, mom?"

"Definitely," Pepper smiled brightly, the two girls flying away together just as Peter went to join Tony.

Lennon's mind was everywhere. One minute she was worrying about Pepper getting hurt, the next Peter and she even got to work with the other women and heroes she only ever dreamed of fighting alongside.

Despite everything being hard and at times seeming impossible, Lennon was sure they would make it in the end. They had to with everyone that they had on their side.

But everything stopped the moment everyone on his side disappeared. She should've celebrated the fact. Everyone should've but instead were just frozen, all staring towards one specific spot- or rather someone.