SIXTY

"Feels like just yesterday you were getting ready to go to your first day of school and now," Pepper sighed dramatically, "Now you two are going on your junior trip

"Feels like just yesterday you were getting ready to go to your first day of school and now," Pepper sighed dramatically, "Now you two are going on your junior trip."

"It's just a trip," Dylan chuckled, "We won't be gone long."

"We'll be back before you know it," Lennon smiled.

"I don't know," Tony frowned, "This is all feeling like a sign, Pepps."

"Oh god. Tony, don't start."

"Start what?"

Lennon and Dylan were immediately intrigued by the looks the couple shared.

"Nothing," Pepper definitely wanted to keep Tony quiet but they all knew he wouldn't.

"I had the most incredible dream!"

"Were you performing with Queen again?"

"Or taking the queen out for a joyride?"

"Nah, the dream was last month. This one was so much better! And realistic."

"Definitely not realistic," Pepper scoffed, drinking her coffee.

"Cmon! It was so realistic!"

"Like Lennon's dream where she got a car for her birthday?" Dylan tried.

"Or Dylan's where she got to go on that trip with the Osborns to Japan?"

The girls tried to help each other out but earned stern looks from their parents.

"Not gonna happen," Tony scoffed, "If I know anything about Normie, it's that he'll leave you kids alone the entire trip."

"Yeah and Lennon, you need to get your permit before you even choose your car first," Pepper argued.

"Maybe if dad taught me-"

"No. No way. I do not need to feel that old that I'm teaching my little girl how to drive."

"It's bound to happen dad," Lennon gave him a look, "Unless you'd rather I learn how to ride a motorcycle with Nat-"

"Or you could learn to fly a plane so we could ditch the old people and you, Pete, Harry and I could go away for the weekend."

"No!"

Pepper and Tony said in unison.

"Jeez you kids are going to make me age so much faster," Pepper sighed.

"The sooner you stop fighting us growing up, the younger you'll feel," Lennon smirked.

"See! This! This is why we need to take my dream seriously," Tony attempted to argue with Pepper, "They both want to grow up. This is our chance."

"Wait. Chance for what?"

"Now you've done it, Tony," Pepper sighed.

"Okay, girls. You might want to sit down for this."