Chapter 4

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒔, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘, 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑, 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐀.

I actually didn't realize how much of a short drive it was until I really researched it. We won't even have to stop, probably, if we all make sure to go to the bathroom before we leave, and avoid drinking liquids too much. That's all very exciting, because that means I'll still be relatively close to my old home in Montpellier.

While I was at it, I also stopped to see how close Bilbao is from Barcelona. About six hours, the internet said, which is really too bad. It took about six and a half hours to get to Bilbao from Montpellier, so I am not going to be much closer to Bilbao and my old friend, despite this move.

We ride in the car, the three of us belting out songs like Sans Rancune, and having the time of our lives. We love each other. We literally are like three lovely sisters. We take turns, driving, sitting in shotgun, and sitting the backseat.

It is exciting when we finally get to the flat that we will be sharing here in Barcelona. It's a wonderful city, and it's amazing to think that this is the home city of my favorite team ever.

Our flat is very nice. There is a balcony, a bedroom for each of us, a bathroom, a living room area, and a kitchen. I think we'll have a lot of space, but also be just close enough to each other. My parents live in the same building, too, which makes everything so much better. It is assuring to know that at a time when we're so young and unexperienced, my parents are so near, in case advice is ever needed.

There is a very good school that I will start attending, and that is how I will get my degree. Aggie is going to go to school to be a teacher, because she loves children. She says that if she ever finds herself the right man, she absolutely wants two or three, or maybe four, children of her own. She has said that if she does not ever find herself a good man, she might consider adopting, too, just because she has such a love and connection to children. Charli's plan is to go to art school, because that really is what she is interested in. Not to mention, her art is extraordinary. It's really impressive. And she's good at so many things concerning physical art, too. She could totally be an artist.

Maybe Aggie could be a kindergarten teacher, Charli could be an art teacher, and I could be a coach or gym teacher, all at the same school. That's a cute thought to entertain.

After about a week of being settled into our new flat in Barcelona, while we're all sitting in the living room, eating chips and lazily watching an English Premier League game, Charli suggests, "Why don't we go out to a bar or something? Both these teams suck. This is boring."

I grin at the thought, loving the idea of getting drunk and having fun with my friends. "I'd love to."

Aggie shrugs. "Sure."