Chapter 65

~ Author's Note ~

Guys when does Gavi look SO LITTLE in that picture on the chapter cover??? When did he get so little guys????

Oh also, every chapter, for the fun of it, because I feel like it, I will pick one of the weird football pictures I have saved on my chromebook to show you, because I have no friends that I can show so yeah haha TOO  BAD FOR YOU.

This was the thing on freaking Google on the World Cup final and I screen shotted it because I was hyped and it looked cool or something don't ask me

I cheered for France 😭😭😭😭😭

In hindsight, though, I'm happy Argentina won. Messi and the guys deserved it 🔥🔥🔥👑👑👑

𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐈'𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐈, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓. He'll groan softly and mutter, "Ember, that feels so good." 

One time, he grunts, and I look at him in concern, saying, "Does that hurt?"

"No..." he sighs, his voice tender. "It's the opposite of hurting." So I continue, and look the other way for a second so he can't see me giggling at him.

Finally I finish, and he gets up, all better, good as new, and practically skips to his room to get ready for football training. As soon as he's out of the room, I can't contain my laughter anymore, and I laugh out loud. Way too out loud, because from the other room he calls, "Wait, what's funny, Ember?"

I snort, rolling my eyes, and admit as I relax down on the couch, "You!"

There's a short silence, before he says, "Wait, why?"

"I don't know! You're adorable!" I call back. "You kept groaning while I was massaging you! A few times I thought you were hurt, until I realised you were just that content! And then you basically skip to your bedroom to change! You're adorable."

"Uh...?" is his response from the other room. "Well, it felt good, Ember! You can't possibly blame me, can you?! And I'm just in a good mood, too! I have a lot of energy right now!"

"Good," I chuckle. "That's good to hear. I guess you can go to training and run all that energy out of you, then, huh?"

"Yeah," I hear him laugh softly. "I guess so."

I smile, because...

Because...

Him.

<3

Finally, he comes out of his room, wearing his training clothes, and he checks his phone, looking at the time. "Oh, I've still got about a half hour before I've got to go, Ember... I thought all that would take longer than it did..." He eyes me in a way I like. He then plops down next to me, brushes the hair out of my eyes, and gently rests his hand on my arm. He then meets my eyes, and leans in, and wraps his arms around me, and I lean into his shoulder, at peace here. I love him so much. Everything is okay when he's here with me. He squeezes me a bit, which makes me feel so safe. Then he leans away, looks at me again with those eyes, and very, very gently, lightly, kisses my lips, and caresses my arm. "Tonight, can I pick you up at your house again? And can we have dinner together?" he starts whispering in my ear, his breath on my neck. "We can talk about the verdict with Pedri, and then after we eat... I'll touch you wherever you'd like me to." 

This sets my face on fire, and I nod, muttering, "I- I'd... I would love that."

"You would? Perfect," he says, still gently, kissing my neck right below my ear. My breath is caught in my throat.

"Mhmmm stop, Gavi," I complain.

"Why?" he says, still in that soft mutter.

"Because you're driving me insane!"

He leans away a bit, to meet my eyes, and I grin back at him with his big old grin, because although he's acting all cool and hot and what not, he still can't hide the pink in his cheeks and the slight shaking in his hands. He loves me so much, and he's trying to get over his awkward tendencies to just do what he wants to do to me. I hope my eyes tell him what I think about that. "I'm driving you insane?"

"Of course you are, Gavi!" I giggle. I lean onto him a bit, loving this. He gently rubs his hand on my lower back. Very lower back.

"I guess I'll just have to take away the rest of your sanity, then, when I get home!" he grins, laughing a bit, as he slips away from me, standing up, and grabs his training bag. "We got to go now!"

"Ugh, c'mon..."

"Now who's groaning!?" he grins cheekily.

"Oh, shut up, you!"

"Come on, now, Ember. You can make it without me until tonight. You know that. Let's go now. I better not be late for training because of you. I don't want a lecture from Xavi."

I roll my eyes, but pull myself up off the couch, and follow him out of the house to his car. As I walk behind him, I mutter, "I can't wait..."

"Yes, you can. Now stop all your complaining, " he says, getting behind the steering wheel. I buckle up, and we start driving.

I sigh, glancing at him dreamily every few minutes, just wanting to have him now. He's finally going to do something tonight, and I can't wait. I try to imagine what we might do together, but I hope it includes...

Well, I'm not going to get too far ahead of myself...

He pulls up to my building, and before I get out of the car, I lean over, and kiss his cheek, saying, "I love you, Pablo. Can't wait to see you later."

He grins and says, "I can barely wait, too. I'm glad we got all that sorted out, love." He grabs my chin, kisses my lips so short, but so passionate, and then pulls away, saying, "Bye bye."

I roll my eyes. Is he trying to make me wait in such excited anticipation?! I get out of the car, and walk inside my flat, and I face my two friends, who have a lot of questions for me.