Chapter 63

~ Author's Note ~

WARNINGS : CENSORED SWEARING , THIS CHAPTER IS VERY LONG ; A LITTLE UNDER DOUBLED THE AMOUNT A CHAPTER USUALLY IS.

It's 2023, and Antoine Griezmann is still SUPER HOT, SUPER TALENTED, SUPER COOL, SUPER AWESOME, and a freaking world champion and a legend. He's at the top of world football. Just had to say that, because IT'D BE A SHAME IF ANYONE DISAGREED WITH ME, RIGHT? You must all be in the Griezmann cult, guys. Obviously. 😄😄😄

Okay, I should calm down now, guys, sorry.

This story isn't even about freaking Antoine sorry 😂

He's just on my mind I guess because his birthday is coming up really soon.

Didn't Ferran just have is birthday, too?

I really should stop all these stupid long, meaningless, annoying Author's Note.

Man, now I'm really stressed that it annoys everyone. I hope you guys don't hate me......

RIGHT ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY.

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉, 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔.

𝐏𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘. Whatever is about to come out of his mouth, I have to say what I need to say far more than he does. I need to be blunt with him, and get straight to the point. We won't be doing any dancing around the truth here. There's no waiting. We just need to talk it out, sort it through. So I say to him, "Pablo every single time you answer me, you will be completely honest with me, understand? If I find out later that you lied to me, there will be some serious problems with our relationship, and you may or may not want to start worrying about being single again. So you better not lie to me, because I don't think either of us need or want that," I say it sternly, which makes his sincere eyes widen even a little more, but he nods. He's about to say something again, but I won't let him, because I continue, "Okay, Pablo, so now that that is established, I need to ask you a question. It'll become clear to you what Pedri and I talked about as we speak. Don't get mad. Not mad at Pedri, not mad at me, or anything. If you think you're gonna get mad, then just take a minute to cool down. I have a minute. Just don't get mad. Just hear me out, and be honest, and understand that all of this was probably just a huge misunderstanding. So now that that's established, here's the question I'm going to start with: Have you ever dated another girl?"

His eyes widen at this question, and for a second, his eyebrows get angry, too, and confused, but then his face slightly relaxes, and he mutters simply, "Yeah... So that's what Pedri told you about...? Why'd you run out crying, then, Ember?"

I study his confused face. Worried face. My heart is warmed, but I also feel a cold, suspicious tingle go through my blood, too. I ignore his two questions, and say, "What was your girlfriend's name?"