Chapter 73

~ Author's Note ~

The muscles in his legs 😍😍😍

This chapter and the next  will include Pablo Torre a lot, since I'm thinking about him, because his birthday 20 was just yesterday.

Me listening to Cake By The Ocean by DNCE and Hey Hey Hello by Joel and Luke over and over on repeat just for kicks because I want to and they're good songs no matter what you tell me.

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆.

𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. I mean, just imagine the fifteen of us all marching around this place in a huge group. It would be way too slow. And way too chaotic, for that matter.

Dembele, Alarcon, and Casado, because they all have the minds of seven-year-olds, apparently, want to, as they say, 'ironically go to the trampoline park and jump around and give autographs to all the kids there'. Also known as: They're immature and insane.

I didn't go with them because I'm not immature and insane.

Ansu, Kounde, and Sergi want to go fishing in the lake.

I can't fish for the life of me, so I didn't go with them.

Balde and Ferran and Sergi discovered there is an arcade in the hotel building, so there's that.

I didn't go with them because this is freaking camping, for God's sake! Not a richy boy resort! Or at least it shouldn't be a richy boy resort. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure this is more like a richy boy resort. Like, who am I kidding? It totally is.

So that leaves me, Pablo (Gavira), Pablo (Torre), Sergio (Busquets), Eric Garcia, and Pedri.

Yeah, he's just Pedri.

Busi and Eric, being the old men that they are, decided that their idea of fun in this place was going to the golf course.

Yeah, I know, fun, right?

Totally.

Busi is an old man, at least compared to the rest of us. Sergi and Busi are the old men in their thirties here. So I won't judge Busquets for wanting to do an activity so fit for an old man such as golfing, because he is an old man.

It's twenty-two-year-old Eric that I'm judging for being such an old man.

Okay, I should really stop being mean to both of them. Don't get me wrong; I love them both so much.

I love them enough to tease them, okay?

So, obviously, I don't go golfing, because I'm not an old man, so there.

So that leave me, Gavi, Pedri, and Pablo Torre standing there like a bunch of idiots, having no idea what to do.

Finally I break the awkward long silence, saying, "Guys, why don't we all go hiking together? Doesn't that sound like a good idea? By the time we're getting back, there will be a beautiful sunset painted across the sky, if we make sure to time it right."