Chapter 51

𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

(Pablo Martin Paez Gavira is so freaking hot.)

Right, anyway, so he massages me!

"Okay, then," he says, still laughing as he cracks his knuckles. "What do you want me to massage?"

"Oh my God," I giggle. "You're cracking your knuckles like as if you're about to beat me up, Gavi!"

He laughs at this, saying, "Oh, sorry. Anyway, where do you ache?"

"Uh, okay," I'm tempted to say my whole body, but then that would be way too obvious. "My... back hurts a bit. And my abs, too. Also, my... upper legs, too." Yeah, I'm being kind of evil to him right now. I look at his face, and I can see he's trying his hardest not to blush. And he's failing.

I have to look away so he doesn't see my snickering.

"Okay, then, I guess lay on your stomach, and I'll massage your back... Ugh, this is gonna be bad."

"That's okay," I grin, laying onto my back. "I'm waiting!"

His hands are smooth, soft, and gentle as they travel over my back, pushing into it and massaging it. Randomly, he keeps saying, "Sorry."

"What do you keep saying that?" I ask.

"I feel like I'm hurting you even more."

"You're not. But, actually," I sigh with a little smile. "That reminds me, after you finish massaging each place, this is what I want you to do. Just very gentle, hardly touching, stroke it."

"Ugh- Sure, right," he says simply. It's so cute how embarrassed he is about this.

And he does, which is heavenly. His hands are soft on my back, just tickling very slightly calming me so much, I could practically fall asleep under his touch. The only reason I don't is because I want to feel what he does next. "Okay," he says, letting out a breath and taking his hands away. "Turn over so I can massage your abs, then."

I grin, and do so, leaning my head back on my hands, staring at him. Now I get to see his facial expression. At first, he looks on-edge, but his face soon goes calm and relaxed again. And this one actually does feel really good. Because my abs actually did hurt. He ends with the soft strokes again, and I giggle softly at the tickles.

Then our eyes meet, and he goes nearly as red as a tomato as he says, "Now your... upper legs?"

"Right."

"But... you're wearing a skirt, Ember. What if I-" he cuts himself off there, shifting uncomfortably.

"Oh, right... Uh, can I just borrow a pair of shorts, then?" I ask with a mischievous smile. No matter how hard he tries, he's not getting out of this.

"Oh, right, sure," he leaps up, saying, "Be right back!" before jogging inside the house. It's fully dark now, but the air is still warm from the sunlight in the air from the daytime, and I take this moment to just look up and enjoy the beautiful stars. After some time, he comes back with a pair of navy blue shorts. "Not sure if these will fit, but..."

"Alright," I shrug. "Look away, so I can put them on. Unless you want to look," I say with a teasingly wink, just because I know how much this is going to embarrass him. He's like a little school boy. It's hilarious, honestly. But I love him for it, as I love him for everything he says and does.

He looks away with an embarrassed sound, and I put on the shorts. They're pretty tight on my butt, but that's fine. Nothing bad would come from it. I lean back down on the chair, rolling up the shorts, saying, "'Kay, I'm dressed."

He looks back over, and says, "You sure about this?"

"Never been more sure," I can't help from laugh, because he's acting like we're about to have sex or something, when really, all I'm asking him to do is massage my upper thighs.

I guess now I know what he's weak for.

I'll have to remember that information for later.

He starts massaging my thighs, as I did for him. I can tell he's trying to imitate the way I did it. It feels amazing, with his strong, soft, steady hands. Just pushing and grabbing and pulling my thighs, basically.

Suddenly he stops staring at me in surprise, "What was that?" he asks.

"What was what?" I open my eyes in confusion, annoyed that he stopped.

"You made a weird noise-"

"Oh."

We stare at each other, and I start giggling. He laughs a bit too, and he doesn't even know why, I'm sure.

"Sorry for making a noise. I was enjoying your massage so much," I wink. "So I think you'd better continue, no?"

"Right," he chuckles, and, much to my pleasure, he keeps massaging me. Shortly after comes those soft caresses, like tickles, hardly touching, but just touching enough, and I let myself relax, enjoying this the most. He doesn't even know, but he saved the best for last.

Finally, although I never want him to, he finishes, leaning away with a slightly shaky sigh. I slowly sit up, smiling at him. "That was heavenly."

"Was it?" he laughs. "I thought I sucked."

"You did," I tease. "But your touch didn't fail to enchant me, Pablo. Especially the last part, on my thighs."

"Oh," he says, scratching the back of his neck, his face looking warm again. Then he looks up, teasing, "So you admit that you did that for my touch, and not because of an ache, huh?"

"Now that it's done and over with, sure, I'll be honest and say that."

He rolls his eyes, grinning. "Oh, okay then, Ember."

"It really... I love your touch," I say softly, just to him. No one else in the world, not even God, is here to say those words just for him.

He smiles with those shining eyes, and mutters back, sounding a little embarrassed, "I didn't mind it, either. Especially the last part, too. I didn't mind it."

"Oh, and of course you're too embarrassed to actually say that you enjoyed it, huh?"

"Oh, shut up," he grins.