Chapter 119

~ Author's Note ~

Lol hey

Also just so you know because it has been so long since I updated, I kind of forgot, so sorry if I mess stuff up. I didn't really feel like going through the last six chapters and reading every single one just to find a few pieces of information, so I'm sorry for that from the bottom of my heart. Please just enjoy.

Also of course I am aware that Sira and Ferran have broken up but where we are in the story takes place before that so yeah.

Also I'm very obsessive about some things and it has been very much bothering me that this story does not follow a proper time frame or anything, to the point where it has been very hard to update because that just really upsets me, so after they pass the new year into 2023 in this story, I'm going to start following real time and how it went just so that I can get over myself and be less overly upset about it all. Thank you.

Also as for the start of this chapter sorry I am just making up the concept of VIP parking; I don't know if it actually exists lol. Thanks for understanding; y'all are great.

𝑻𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒐

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆," 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐊𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃.

Me and Sira share a look, and Sira is the one to say, "Mikky, you know where the VIP parking is, right?"

"Yes, of course I do! Where did you guys park, then, if not there?"

"A cab," I respond, and Sira nods in agreement.

"Oh, alright. That makes sense. Well, let's go. I'll lead you there."

Sira giggles a bit, saying simply, "Thank God Mikky isn't as lost and blind as we are about directions, huh?"

"Yeah," I giggle back. "Without Mikky and Antoine Griezmann, who knows where we would be right now."

Sira just laughs, nodding.

Finally, we make it to the VIP parking, and the moment I see Gavi, without even giving it a second thought, I sprint right up to him, and throw my arms around him. He drops his back to wrap his arms around me back, and I kiss his cheeks all over. He laughs loudly, his face decorated with a beautiful big smile, and finally he gathers himself, saying, "Hey, love."

"Mmmmm, hello, back, love. You played so well! I saw you!" I giggle.

"Well, I would hope you saw me, otherwise you've gone blind, right? I saw you looking at me!"

"Pablooo, stoppp..." I giggle again. "I saw you look right at me... And blow me a kiss, right?"

"Hmmm," he grins, giving you a gentle kiss on the forehead. "Maybe, maybe not. Either way, we should get to the apartment now. There is a party tonight to get to, and we need to be ready for that, no?"

"Right," I smile. "Of course."

So we head back to the hotel, and we both sit looking through our suitcases. "What're you gonna wear?" I finally ask. "Because wouldn't it be kind of cute if we matched, Pablo?"

He shrugs, thinking about it. "I guess I wouldn't be opposed, but the reason I think we shouldn't do it is we don't want anyone suspecting anything."

"Oh..." I nod, feeling disappointed. "Alright, then... We probably both haven't brought anything that matches anyway, right?"

"Right," he nods.

I put on a light blue long sleeve top that is low cut with frills on the sleeves, a match light blue shorter skirt, and a light blue jacket on top to keep me warmer. I do my eye makeup silver, leave my hair down after curling it, and put on some concealer. I exit the bathroom and stop, looking at Pablo, who is also all ready.

He is wearing a light blue jean jacket over a white and grey light plaid button down shirt, which is tucked into light blue jeans that are held up by a dark brown belt, brown shoes, and a few rings on his fingers.

"You're gorgeous," he says, tucking a lock of my dark hair behind your ear in what I believe is likely awe.

"You look great as well. We both have got some light blue anyway, so we subtly do match!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, so it worked out, huh?" he says before kissing your on your cheek.

"M-hm, I guess so." I grin. "Anyway, are we ready to get going, then, to the party?"

"Sure," he nods. "I'm ready."

The two of us walk up to the house, which is huge, and booming with noise. There are many different cars parked all down the street. "It's going to be really hard for me to act like I don't love you. Like, really hard," my sweet boyfriend mutters, slowly removing his hand from my waist.

This makes me smile softly. "But you can do it, right?"

"Yeah, of course I can. It's just hard. To be so near you."

"I understand, Pablo. But just enjoy yourself. Especially with your friends here. And I'll enjoy myself as well."

We enter the building, and it is very overwhelming to suddenly be hit with all the people and noise. I exhale deeply, and give Pablo a smile. I would hate to make him concerned about nothing, and he gets easily concerned about me. Don't get me wrong though- I love how much he cares for and about me.

We find a couch to sit on for now, and he sits down next to me quite close, putting his hand on my bare thigh, likely without even thinking. It is so natural now for him to do such things. He is always touching me- and I don't mean in a sexual way at all. He just likes to be touching me, which is sweet. I love it.

But now I have to glance around to see if anyone is looking, and gently remove his hand. I mutter to him. "Move further away. It really is this hard for you to not be my boyfriend for a couple of hours, huh?"

"I guess so," he sighs, and his face indicates he thinks this may be a long night.