Chapter 79

~ Author's Note ~

WARNINGS !!!!!!!!!! : There is no sex in this chapter, but there is mention of it, and... what should I call it? Not actual sex, but sexual activity? No one takes off their pants, but... things happen that would make someone want to take off their pants???? Idk man. Just- if you're reading it and you feel uncomfortable, please just skip it. If you didn't read it but you'd like some context for the next chapter, you can just ask me once it's published and I can tell you. You could tell me before hand that you didn't read it but you'll want context, too, and I could just add that into the next chapter. Whatever is fine. Just... read it, and stop if you're getting comfortable.

You all know that I always try to be very careful with my warnings.

I mean, I put warnings for freaking censored swearing, for goodness' sake, so just read the darn chapter guys, and if it's too much, put it down.

This chapter would've been published sooner but I got carried away on Pinterest staring at Pablo Gavi and Antoine Griezmann sorry guys

Griezmann with his family bc he's <3

Happens to the best of us

𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏, 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄," 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒.

"Okay, you're right, like always," he smiles with a nod.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow. Or should I say today?"

He smiles with a tired nod, saying, "I gotta get up early. The plan is that me and Pedri will go for breakfast together. Because Pedri wakes up early. So we'll go do that, and then all of you guys are gonna set up his gifts and cake and what not. He said he wanted to go to the pool in the morning, so you guys are gonna rent it out, and be there with your swimsuits. Me and Pedri will come over after our breakfast and that's where you guys are gonna 'surprise him'."

"Ohhhh, I get it!" I giggle softly.

"Huh?"

"You took the job of going for breakfast with him because you didn't want to be one of the foolish people jumping out from behind things and surprising him. Think that's beneath your dignity, huh?"

He smiles, rolling his eyes. "Also, it makes most since for me and him to go to breakfast, because I'm probably the closest to Pedri out of all of us."

I nod, saying, "Sure, makes sense. Are you gonna be able to get up that early? You haven't slept at all, have you?"

"Yes to the first question, no to the second. I have an awful alarm in my Airpods. I'll get up, and just shoot up with some energy drinks, and then we'll get coffee, so it'll be fine."

"You sure? I don't want you going a day without sleep..."

"You will be, too."

"I took a long lap yesterday."

"Yeah, but you still should be sleeping right now. Besides, I'm probably stronger than you; able to handle more-"

"Don't even say that, Mr. I'm Tired By 9:30 P.M."

He rolls his eyes, smiling. "I'm not tired right now, Ember. Are you?"

"No, but we should both sleep."

He looks at me silently for a few seconds, before sighing, getting more honest, "I can't sleep. It wasn't just the leg pain keeping me up. My thoughts are what caused the pain. They're racing right now, Ember, and it hurts my head. You're actually distracting me from them."

I nod slowly, saying, "So you're scared to try to sleep again, because your thoughts will overcome you?"

He swallows, only saying, "I don't get scared."

I roll my eyes. "Sure you do, but whatever, say what you want, even if we both know it's wrong."

He doesn't say anything to that, and just licks his lips.

"What was that all about?" I ask.

"What?"

"You licked your lips and looked at me."

He blushes, because he's nothing but a flustered schoolboy.

Maybe I'm nothing but a flustered schoolgirl, too, though, now that I consider those words, really.

"Well," I say softly. "How do you want me to distract you, then, if we both aren't gonna sleep anyway?"

He gets a little smirk on his face as he mutters, a glint in his eyes, "You look really hot."

"Oh no," I giggle.

"You're not wearing a bra," he mutters, voice low, eyes misted.

I feel my stomach lurch in anticipation, and I say, "You're right." It comes out more like a squeak.

"I'm not doing anything with your permission."

"Our tent has a plastic roof."

"It has a cloth covering," he says, reaching up, and zips it up. "Don't feel any pressure, love."

"No, no, you can do whatever you want to me."

"Anything?" he smiles. "I don't know if I'm ready for anything."

"I'm ready for whatever you're ready to do."

His face is bright red, and I can tell he's sweating, but I don't mind. That just makes him hotter. Literally and figuratively.

He gently slips his hand under my shirt, and my heart stops, and I'm so hot, and I'm shaking in wait.

He gently leans his head on my shoulder and starts stroking my chest, barely touching me, and I'm going insane. I try to hold back the noises of pleasure I want to let out, knowing that there are others sleeping around, and I couldn't wake them up. Which makes me even more insane.

Finally I can't contain it any longer, and I let out a few soft moans, clutching the first thing I find, which is the cloth on his shirt. 

I want to have sex with you right now. I can't think about anything else but that.

My PC muscles are clenching, and I let out in a breathy gasp, "I want you."

He suddenly starts playing with my nipples, and I let out a loud moan, trying to stifle it, not expecting that. He clamps his hand over my mouth, and I gasp through my nose, feeling his hand finally leave from underneath my shirt. He doesn't remove his hand from my mouth, and whispers in my ear, his hot breath once again there, "You're loud, aren't you?"

This up close, I can feel the heat radiating off his face. I can see the redness in his cheeks. I can see the sweat rolling down past his ear. I can feel that his hand is shaking when he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"You continue like that, somebody's gonna wake up. Do you think I should punish you for that?"

I suddenly grab at his hand with both of mine and tear it off my mouth, breathing in big gasps, muttering, my voice high, "You're just gonna stop?"

"That's your punishment for being so damn loud," he says, gently pulling my shirt down.

"Don't do this to me," I say, catching a tinge of whining in my voice.

Suddenly, he lays flat on his back, clamping his hand over my mouth again, and puts a finger on his lip to signal being quiet. I listen in confusion, and hear whispering in the tent next to ours, and my stomach drops, and I feel like I could cry out of nervousness.