Chapter 87

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃. Gavi sent Pedri a short text, explaining that we'd be back in a bit, and that we're just going for a walk.

We're quiet, fingers entwined, and Gavi mutters, "I feel so bad..."

"I thought I said I forgive you."

"I know, and I'm so sorry."

"My God, what can get your mind off of this?" I ask in annoyance.

He sighs. "I don't know..."

We keep walking.

I giggle. "Kisses?"

"What about them?"

"Will that get your mind off of it?"

"You really want me, huh?"

"I told you that last night, didn't I?"

He looks away to smile for some reason. "You really want kisses?"

"Unless you're not in the moo-"

I don't even realise that we've walked here, but we're behind a... building? It might be one of the bathroom buildings. Either way, no one is around- we're completely alone. He suddenly shoves me against the wall, and he mutters, "You look hot in your swimsuit."

"Don't you dare say it."

"Say what?" he says with a raised eyebrow, and I blush, realising he wasn't thinking the same thing as me.

"Noth-"

"Hey, be honest," he smirks, using my words against me.

"I thought you were gonna say, 'You'd look hotter without it."

This makes him blush just for a moment, but then he pulls himself together, pushing me closer against the wall, his bare chest against my half bare chest. "You said you want kisses? I'll give you kisses," he nearly growls, before pushing his lips against mine roughly.

He breathes, huffing, into my mouth with so much rough, intense passion, I feel like I could crumble to the ground. He's grunting every so often, pushing into me so hard. He moves his tongue through my mouth, and there is an aggressiveness about him... Almost an anger.

And, God, is it hot.

Just as I think I literally am about to fall over, he puts one of his hands on my thigh, basically my ass, holding me up. I pull him even closer to me, and his hand fingers my bikini top. I let out a soft moan of enjoyment as he tugs at it, teasing me.

Suddenly he pulls away, and I lean back against the wall with an annoyed groan. "Why do you do that?" I sigh.

"What?"

"You've got me... Captivated... In the palm of your hand... And then you just let me go... Leave me hanging..."

He shrugs, a grin creeping up on his bright red face.

"Your face still gets so red, love," I comment.

"So?"

I sigh. "Why do you do that?" I practically whine.

"You'll enjoy me more next time."

"Do you get too flustered?"

"No."

I stare at him. "Then why?" I fix my bikini.

"Doesn't matter."

"Be honest," I grin.

"I really don't want to be," he says, gently taking me arm, forcing us to keep walking.

"I want you to be, though, so you better tell me already."

"I enjoy kissing you and touching you. Obviously. I really do. But... I just..."

"What?"

"Can we just hold hands, though?"

I stare at him, trying not to let my jaw drop and a completely surprised laugh fall out of it. Here he was, basically letting his aggression out on me, completely in control of me, grunting in pleasure as he made out with me, just, like, a few minutes ago. And now he's saying gently that he just wants to hold my hand.

"Right..." I mutter, not knowing what to think.

He explains, "I love you and your body and kissing you and you're gorgeous, but you're more than that, and we're more than that, and I just... I don't want to give up hugging and holding hands and things that aren't so intense, Ember... I'm sorry if... that upsets you. I don't want to upset y-"

"It doesn't upset me!" I say quickly. "Never, love! It's fine. It's good. I get what you mean; we can walk and hold hands."

And we do just that, while I'm trying to understand how he can say that in all honesty. How is he not just so taken by the moment that he doesn't even think about anything else? Does he not constantly yearn for my body the way I do with him?

My, my, my.

This is why I never wanted to get in a relationship.

They're confusing.

Suddenly, we turn a corner, and there's a playground where some kids are playing. One of them recognizes Gavi and point and screams, running up to him. Gavi smiles, saying, "Hey."

"Are you Gavi?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Can I get your autograph?"

"If you've got a pen and something for me to sign, of course."

"Alright! Wait here, I'm gonna go get that!" The kid gives Gavi a huge hug before running away, screaming in excitement. Gavi smiles softly, and we sit down on a beach by the playground, waiting for the kid to come back.

"That's so cute," I smile.

"Yeah, I guess," he shrugs. "Happens a lot."

"I'm sure."

Suddenly, one of the children playing fall off the swings and roll onto the rocks in a slide, and start crying. Without thinking, I stand up right away, quickly getting to the kid, saying gently, "Hey, buddy, what happened?"

"I fell!" the kid cries.

"Alright, well, can you sit up?"

The kid sits up, then starts wailing when he sees his bleeding arm.

All I can think of for a second is the blood gushing from Ferran's nose that made me sick, but I push that out of my mind. "Shhh," I say gently. "I know it hurts, but it's going to be okay, alright?"

The child scoots onto my lap, and I gently pick him up, letting him cry into my shoulder, reassuring him that everything is okay and that I'll make sure he's fixed up in no time. "Do you know where your mommy and daddy are, buddy?"

"No," he cries. "They're gone. They're not coming back 'til after dinner."

"Do you know anyone else here?"

"No..."

"Alright, then, I'm gonna bring you to the bathroom and get you wiped up, okay? Everything is gonna be alright; don't worry."

"Okay..."

I bring him to the bathroom, wash his cut, and hold some paper towel over it until it stop bleeding and scabs over. "Still hurt?" I smile to the young boy who has now stopped crying.

He smiles, looking up at me as I wipe the remains of tears off his cheeks with another paper towel. "Nope," he says.