Chapter 118

~ Author's Note ~

So I have been advertising this in every single recent chapter of every single book I've written, but I'm doing it in this one, and especially this one, because it has the most readers, even though a lot of the readers will already know about this. I just want to tell you that I'm writing a Football Imagines book in which you can request. So I encourage you to read it and even request your favorite footballers if you would like! You can feel free to request football players who have already been requested, too! Just please, if you're going to request, go to the first chapter, Request Information, in order to find out about that! Thanks so much! You can find the story by going to my account or by copying this link : https://www.wattpad.com/1341734616-football-imagines-requests-open-request

Thank you so much for everything guys by the way. <3

Also, not related to him in this fan fiction (at least where we are right now) the song House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco for some reason, whenever I hear it, just ALWAYS reminds me of Gavi SO MUCH. Like I don't even know why, but I love the song so much, and I always think of it as The Gavi Song, and I literally have no idea why. Like am I weird for thinking this?? Likely so. It is like my fav song right now, regardless. Kind of like how Gavi is my favorite football player right nowww... Here is a link to a lyrics video of House of Memories if you haven't heard it and you want to hear it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxv7O6BkJeE

𝑷𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, '𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏'. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏', 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏' 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏', 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏' 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆. Me and Sira sit next to each other with Mikky. Mikky and I are cheering on our boyfriends for most of the match, but for poor Sira, Ferran only goes on for about the last fifteen minutes of the match. When he does go on, though, she cheers for him louder than everyone else in the whole stadium combined.

And despite it being Ferran and it being an away game, that is still very impressive.

The score in the end ends up being 0-1, but gosh, does Atletico Madrid give us a hard time. There are at least five shots on target from Griezmann and at least three from Morata. Not to mention a lot of impressive and threatening possible assists, goals, and passes by the other players on their team like Molina, Carrasco, and Lemar.

One time I nearly start crying because from our angle I thought one of Griezmann's attempts went in past Ter Stegen, but it went whizzing just past the post. I only realised that when I saw no stupid dance from Griezmann, and just him, sitting on the ground, grinning and shaking his head as he pulled up his socks.

The one goal is Lewandowski's and Pedri's assist, and I grin as I watch my boyfriend run up behind Lewandowski and leap on his back, screaming something in excitement, looking so young and free, and honestly really attractive because of it. Lewandowski laughed as Gavi jumped off of him and hugged him and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. It was in the seventy-third minute this all happened, roughly.

And then Gavi looked right to me with the biggest smile on earth. It wasn't because he had done anything. He wasn't looking for my praise. He just wanted to see me. Know that we were sharing the same joy of getting a goal in against Atletico de Madrid. And I grinned back, blowing him a little kiss. He kissed his palm and let it fall to his side in my direction- his subtle way of blowing me a kiss back, with the biggest, most golden smile on the Golden Boy's face. He then turned back to the rest of his team, running back into position, and the match carried on, until full time, when it was finally sealed that we had beaten Atletico Madrid.

"Want to get going then?" Sira asks me and Mikky.

"Sure," I respond, standing up. "We have got to be ready to meet the boys." But I stop, my attention being caught by an exchange between two players as everyone walks off the pitch. I grin to myself as I watch Gavi and Griezmann walk next to each other. Gavi is grinning and pulling off his jersey, so he is just wearing his light yellow tight long-sleeve shirt he wears underneath. He peels off his gloves and shakes his finger at Griezmann with a silly grin.

Griezmann takes a sip from his water, shaking his head with a smile, clapping.

But Gavi says something else to him.

And Griezmann chuckles, responding, and I know for sure that they're talking about that phone call now. And I know for sure that Gavi is giving the poor man a hard time because they won. I'm sure my boyfriend is saying something like, "See, Griezmann? What did I tell you? I told you we would beat you!"

And I'm sure Griezmann is rolling his eyes at the young player with a grin. I watch as they walk into the hallway that leads to the dressing rooms with a smile.

"Ember?" Mikky asks. "What are you looking at?"

"Ah, just my boyfriend, having awful sportsmanship." But I say this with a fond feeling, a bright smile, and a happy tone in my voice.

"You're quite funny," Sira chuckles.

"He's young and stupid just like me and that's why I love him so damn much," I grin.

"Ah, you two are the sweetest," Mikky comments as we walk out of the stadium. "Anyone that sees either of you look at the other can tell immediately that you two are madly in love."

"Then I hope no fans see Pablo looking at me, then, because the public isn't really supposed to know," I joke, which makes Sira and Mikky chuckle a bit.

"Guys," Mikky says. "Do you think we could get to the dressing room where the boys are...?"

At this question, me and Sira burst out laughing, because we both assume we obviously cannot, considering how lost we got earlier. And we can't be calling up our friendly neighbourhood Antoine Griezmann to help us out of here again.  "No," I laugh, looking at a very confused Mikky, "I honestly don't think we could get to the dressing room where the boys are. We might as well just wait for them to be done. Besides, we all know Xavi would not appreciate us barging in very much."

"Yeah," Mikky nods with a chuckle, shaking her head. "Well, that's a good point. So where should we go?"

"Call Frenkie," I tell her. "Xavi will be least annoyed about him getting a phone call, because he's the oldest of our boyfriends. And likely the most responsible and mature."

Mikky laughs at this. "Oh, trust me, he's stupid too, like all of them. But yeah, I can call him, and, what, ask him where we should meet up with them?"

"Exactly," I grin, and she nods, smiling back at me.