Chapter 69

~ Author's Note ~

Heh. Haha. The chapter number. We're on chapter 69.

This chapter is safe for work (SFW) it's not like a sex scene or anything, because I'm not interested in writing that.

But..

All I'm going to say is that the fact that it's chapter 69 kind of suits it in a clear way.

Ugh, now I'm sounding like my guy friends. Smh.

Guys, okay, so I understand why people make edits of Gavi and stuff to make him look like a pretty boy and everything, but like... That's not even necessary. He's literally so good-looking without any camera effects or filters, guys. !!!

Okay, so I saved this picture off of a Barcelona video

Okay, so I saved this picture off of a Barcelona video. I just thought it was funny, okay??? I had to save it.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐖, 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓, 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒. "Ew," Gavi chuckles, grabbing a napkin to break the string, wiping his mouth, before folding it and using the clean side to wipe off my mouth.

I sigh, shaking my head. "Gavi, you ruined that moment," I say softly, like a delicate feather.

"A moment was ruined?" he asks, deeper, softer, stroking my cheek.

I giggle a bit at this, not caring about how vulnerable I'm being, because I trust him enough to be vulnerable for him. "Gavi, remember that promise you gave to me earlier?"

"Hm, I dunno," he says with a smirk, which tells me that he completely knows what I'm talking about. When he said he'd touch me wherever I'd like him to.

I can't help but notice how flustered and warm he is, but other than that, he shows no other sign of embarrassment. My goodness, I love this boy!

Suddenly, he's very gently kissing my neck, trailing his lips down my neck. I feel my whole body stiffen, and my breath stops, and I shut my eyes in anticipation. He gets to my collar bone, then comes back up and whispers in my ear, "I'll do anything you want me to."

"You're in charge," I whisper back.

"Oh, goody," he chuckles softly. "You really seemed to enjoy it when I massaged your thighs a while ago, didn't you?"

"Hm..." is all I say, holding back a smile. "I'm not wearing shorts, Gavi. I'm wearing a short dress. Isn't that gonna scare you? Aren't you gonna be too embarrassed?" I tease him, half provoking him.

"Well, we'll see about that, I guess. Now sit up," he orders. I obey without any more thought. He lays his head between my legs, and for what seems about one million years, he kisses my thighs. I feel myself getting warmer and warmer, yet, at the same time, I'm getting goosebumps all over, as he uses his tongue to kiss my upper inner legs. He is sure not to go too high up, which I'm honestly grateful for. I feel his hot breath on me, and I flop back, trying to contain my excitement in me at this feeling- these feelings.

"My God, Pablo..." I let out, along with a giggle.

"What, you want to me stop?" he asks, suddenly pushing himself up with his strong arms, suddenly in a position in which he is looking down at me. He left my inner thighs slightly damp.

"Stop doing this to me! Do you want to kill me?"

"What am I doing?" he asks, leaning down closer to my face. I can see the bright redness in his face still, but suddenly, it's more sexy than embarrassing.

I giggle, shifting. "You're stealing my breath away, Pablo."

"Oops, sorry. I'm not done yet, though," He presses his lips against mine again, and during this kiss, he strokes his hand down my body, being very gentle, which just makes me want to be less gentle, and to do more. He's careful to avoid spots that are personal that I haven't given him permission to touch. I find this respectable and gentlemanly, even though I, of course, obviously wouldn't mind if he touched those spots, though. Mostly, though, in this moment, I can't even really think about that. I'm enjoying myself too much for that. I clutch onto his body, enjoying this moment, feeling like the most loved girl in the world. The most handsome man is here with me, and he has me held in his hands, in control of me. Where else is better to be. What situation is better?

Finally, he pulls away from that intense kiss, leaving me gasping for breath. I can see he's panting softly, too.

Then, just like that, he rolls back next to me, on the same side he was on before. He wraps his arms around my body-around my stomach and waist, right below my chest, but leans his head on my chest and where my shoulder begins. "I've made it clear to you how much I love you, right?" he whispers, just to me, so I'm sure not even God can hear.

I kiss his cheek, which feels burning coals that are very slowly burning out. "Of course you have, love. If we could be like this forever, I'd take it."

I feel him smile softly at this, but he doesn't voice any agreement to that. All he says is, "You're lovely."

"You want to know what I've figured out tonight, Pablo?"

He looks back up at me, his eyes meeting mine. "What have you figured out, beauty?"

"I've figured out that for a guy with such a low sex drive, you have a really high sex drive."

He smiles at this, eyebrows furrowed, in complete confusion. "I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll just blindly agree, because it's you."

I laugh at this, and then he yawns a big yawn, which makes me laugh more. "You getting sleepy? Is it your bedtime?"

"Hmm... Don't treat me like a little kid..." he mumbles, tucking his chin in, pulling the other blanket over us again, before snuggling into me even more.

"Okay, Pablo" I say, cuddling back into him. "Whatever you say. Goodnight, love."

"Good, Ember. I love you too."

This is the most peaceful sleep I have had in a while, and it's absolutely wonderful.

I might have some dirty dreams, but you've got to understand!

Ugh, we're so cliche and cheesy, and God, do I love it so much!