Chapter 59

~ Author's Note ~

WARNING : CENSORED SWEARING

Did you guys watch Valencia v. Osasuna? My God, that ref spent half the game staring at VAR and making dumb decisions.

Don't ask my why I was counting, but just Huge Duro alone fell like 9 or 10 times. I think 2 of those times a yellow card came out of it. My dude just kept getting tripped like oh my goodness, Osasuna !!! 😭😭😭

Like, okay, maybe Hugo is like clumsy or something, but IT WASN'T JUST HIM. 

Or was that just me that noticed all that? 

Anyway, I'm probably insane.

Also, why when I look up 'Hugo Duro' on Pinterest do I only get pictures of Hugo Lloris and Nico Gonzalez? Come on now, people, don't be so mean to Duro.

Also, yes, wow, thank you guys. I need you too, Pedri. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/589408670005478823/

Opinions on Barcelona's match with Athletic Club?

Mine are 'Ter Stegen, Raphinha, De Jong, you guys are AMAZING!' and 'Good job Gavi, you didn't get a yellow card!' and 'Athletic Club should have gotten a lot more yellow cards, please' and 'Oh my, Ferran. Oh, Ferran. Ferran, Ferran.'

Ferran was a little upsetting.

And Gavi spent more time laying on the pitch because he had fallen than actually playing.

I felt so bad for Gavi when he was beating the pitch after he thought Athletic Club had scored, man.

It was a freaking miracle we won that game.

Man, if you're an Athletic Club fan, please, I'm sorry. Don't kill me for saying all that.

Alright, back to the story, folks, after my long ramble.

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑.

𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐈, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍, 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎, 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆. Our conversation is kind of centered around Pedri now, because of his birthday coming up, I guess. I'm saying, "I love that Pedri does those glasses over his eyes; it's so funny. Oh my God, Gavi, you should totally come up with a signature thing to do when you score, too! It'd be so cute!"

Suddenly, there's a ring at the doorbell all throughout the house, and Gavi stands up, saying with a sigh, "Probably UPS or something. Don't know what I ordered... But sometimes the landscaping guy or my finance girl orders random stuff. I'll be right back." I snort, finding it funny that he has given his landscaping guy and finance girl enough authority in his house to have access to the passwords for whatever site he orders on. I don't mention that that's probably not smart in the least bit, and just let him go get the door.

"Oh, speak of the Devil!" I hear him call from the other room, which gets me laughing as he finishes with, "It's damned Pedri! Why the heck is he here?" He walks back into the room, saying casually, "I'm not letting him in. I was just about to start making out with you again." He rolls his eyes about it, but there's pink scattered on his cheeks by just those words.

I roll my eyes, laughing at my boyfriend, "My God, Gavi, let your darn friend in! He probably already saw you through the peephole. So you can't pretend you're not home."

"I know, I know," he rolls his eyes. He goes into another room, throws me a loose hoodie light yellow hoodie, and I realise it's to hide the fact I'm not wearing a bra from Pedri. I honestly couldn't care less, but I put the hoodie on anyway, simply because it's Gavi's. Gavi then walks to the front room, just as Pedri rings the doorbell again. I hear Gavi open the door and say, "What the hell do you want? It's still early in the morning, man."

"Sheesh, no 'Oh, wow, hey, my best friend forever, it's great to see you this morning! I just love spending time with my best friend forever, and he's such a wonderful thing to wake up to!'? That's cruel." There are joking, sarcastic tones in Pedri's voice, and I can't help but laugh a little bit, quietly.

"No, Pedri, none of that. What do you want?" I can't help but hear how harsh he's being to his friend. Oh, Gavi.

There is a few seconds of silence, before Pedri says, "Ohhh... I know what's gotten you so b*tchy this morning!"

"What?" I hear Gavi say in judgment.

Pedri's voice gets quietly, so I have to lean in, perk my ear, and focus to hear what he says, but I catch it, and roll my eyes at it, despite the heat it brings to my face and neck. "You, Gavi, have your girlfriend, Ember, over right now, and you were just in the middle of having awesome sex with her. In fact, she was just moaning louder than sperm whale- awesome pun, right?- and then I came up ringing your doorbell, and I ruined it all, and you were going really hard on her, and then you had to interrupt yourselves because good old Pedri was at the door wanting to hang out with his buddy Gavi. I'm right, yes?"

There's a silence, before Gavi says, "My God, what the heck, Pedri?" with a really nervous sounding laugh.

"Why'd you push me?" Pedri snickers. "I'm right, yes?"

"No! You're not right! That's why I pushed you, for God's sake. Give me a break, Pedri."

"Well, can I come in, then?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, but..."

"What...?"

Gavi clears his throat, before saying in an embarrassed tone, "Ember is over right now."

I hear Pedri burst out laughing, and then I hear footsteps coming, and with the footsteps appears Pedri, wearing a tight long sleeve shirt and black shorts. I can't help but notice how horrible this outfit looks, but I decide to keep that comment to myself. Even though he might actually deserve that comment, because of his comment he just said to Gavi. "Hey, Pedri," I say, crossing my legs with an eye roll.

"So, how was Gavi's d*ck?" Pedri laughs, sitting down on the couch next to me as Gavi walks in, face red with embarrassment and anger, and sits down on the chair.

I feel myself heat up too, before muttering, "Shut the f*** up, Pedri."

"Okay, you lovebirds," he rolls his eyes, looking so cheeky.

Ugh, he's so f***ing cheeky! Isn't it so annoying?