Chapter 78

𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄. I walk back to camp in my slippers and bathrobe. I didn't bother to change in the bathroom, because it was completely full with other annoying loud ladies.

"Pedri!" I call to him. "Can I put my pajamas on in yours, Ferran's, and Eric's tent, because ours has a plastic see through top?"

"Sure," he nods. He goes in there, saying, "Guys, get out for a second."

"Why?" I hear Ferran ask in annoyance.

"Ember needs to change somewhere, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want you two in here while she's doing that. And I would hope you two wouldn't want to be in here, too, for that matter."

Eric gets out of there right away, but Ferran is more moody about it, saying how he was just getting settled in and comfortable, which is funny, since Ferran is the one with the girlfriend, not Eric. When Ferran finally climbs out, Pedri slaps him hard on the ass, saying, "There you go, big guy. I'm sure you and Eric were having a very comfortable cuddle session in there."

This makes both me and Eric laugh, but only gets a grunt of annoyance out of Ferran Torres.

I go in there to change, stepping over blankets, a flashlight, Ferran, Eric, and Pedri's bags, a pile of hopefully clean clothes, Eric's sneakers, and a lot more junk that I attempt to not touch or trip over. I put on my tight pajama shorts and loose gold and red striped t-shirt. It's an absolutely ugly shirt, but it's super comfy, and why would I care how I look? I mean, I don't care how the guys think I look, either.

Except for Gavi.

But I have a feeling he won't mind a weird-looking shirt. 

It's already dark out, anyway, so it doesn't even matter.

I exit the tent, putting back on my bathrobe and slippers over my pajamas.

Ferran and Eric go back in their tent, talking about how they'll force Pedri to play Parcheesi with them and winner gets to sleep on the farthest side away from our tent.

It's mostly Ferran, saying this, actually.

Eric and Pedri are rolling their eyes and nodding, only because they want to play Parcheesi.

I happily flip Ferran off before getting into the tent with Gavi. He's already laying down, facing the side, and not the middle, where I will be laying. He is resting his head on his arm and staring forward, and he doesn't look up when I come in. He's wearing a blue t-shirt and blue plaid sweatpants.

I take off my necklace and bracelet- both of which were given to me by Gavi and both of which I wear nearly all the time. I put it neatly in my bag with my stuff.

The thing that finally makes him look over is when I sit down and reach under my shirt to take my bra off. I toss it in the corner of the tent where the rest of my clothes are.

He stares.

I blush.

"What?" I blurt.

"You just..."

"Yeah? You expect me to sleep in my bra after a long day, Gavi?"

"Dunno," he shrugs with a yawn, still studying me with my eyes.