Chapter 113

~ Author's Note ~

Okay guys, sorry for the freaking Atletico fan ongoing joke. Ik it's not funny at all- don't worry, I'm aware, but that doesn't mean I'm going to drop it.

I think I have rights to tease Atleti fans bc I'm a fan of Atletico de Madrid so it's fairly fair.

I mean, how can you be a fan of Atletico de Madrid and NOT want to kiss Antoine Griezmann????

Ppl who aren't even fans of the club want to freaking kiss him just because he's antoine griezmann like my goodness

OK BACK TO THE STORY.

𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏.

𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐗𝐀𝐕𝐈 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒. "Boom, Xavi!" I call as she comes to sit down next to me. "See this?! She came early, too! Does she work for Barcelona? I think not! Are you gonna tell Ferran off now, too?"

"No; Ferran has gotten enough being told off in the past by the former Spain national team coach," he grumbles, and while my jaw drops in annoyance, Sira laughs at this comment.

Suddenly I turn to Sira, realising I really haven't spoken to her much before, which seems weird. Obviously, I've seen her and Mikky around... "Hey, Sira, I'm Ember," I say, shaking her hand.

"I know!"

"How?"

"How do you know I'm Sira?"

I think a few seconds, before saying, "Because you're Ferran's girlfriend."

"Because you're Gavi's girlfriend."

"But it's not like you can look it up and see that! How'd you find out I'm his girlfriend?"

She smiles, looking away with a laugh. "Ferran."

I roll my eyes. "What did he say?"

"He told me about the whole punch incident."

"Seriously?"

"Girl, he tells me everything. He goes into depth about what he ate for freaking breakf- okay, not breakfast; he doesn't eat breakfast. Lunch, then."

I decide to use this moment to laugh at Ferran, because although I've forgiven him, I still want to take every opportunity to do so. "Sira, can you do me a favour?"

"Uh, maybe? Sure...?"

"Can you tell Ferran off for saying me and Gavi are never going to survive?"

"He said that?"

"Yep!" I grin.

"Hey, Ferran!" she calls, and he looks over, just as someone passes him a high ball, and it hits him square in the forehead, which gets us both laughing our heads off.

Ferran jogs over, ignoring Xavi's "What are you doing, Ferran?" and goes to the wall separating the seats and us, saying, "Hi, Sira. Didn't know you got here. How are y-"

"Ember said you said her and Gavi wouldn't survive, mister."

"I said sorry!"

Sira laughs and scolds, giving him a very gently slap on the top of his hair, "You better not do that again!"

"Gosh, I won't. Listen, I've got to go keep training before Xavi starts whipping me or something." He runs off back to the rest of the guys, and Sira shakes her head, and there's so much fondness in her eyes at him. I wonder if I look at Gavi with that look in my eyes, and then I realise that I likely do.

Sira and Ferran are really cute together, I decide.

Soon after, the Barcelona boys have to go, because, apparently, the Atletico boys are coming in like a half hour to train before people start filling the stadium. As they're packing up their stuff, I mutter to Sira, "Do you want to stay?"

"What do you mean? We've got to-"

"No, I mean, like, break the rules. Stay and watch the Atletico guys train."

"They'll see us and take us out."

"Not if we sit in some far away seat where they won't even think to look."

Suddenly, she smirks. "So you're a rulebreaker? How will we hide it from Xavi and all those guys?"

"'Oh, we're leaving through the other door that leads to the main entrance so we can just be there to get in when the match starts to give them our tickets.'" I smile.

She snorts, saying, "I just don't want to be dragged out by security."

"Come on, if we're quiet, no one will know."

She sighs, glancing at the guys packing up and then, after a long few seconds, nods, saying, "I'm aware of how illegal this probably is, but sure."

I laugh at this, and we both go down to explain to the guys our fake plan of just going to the main entrance. She then goes straight to Ferran and kisses his cheek, saying, "See you later, babe."

"Yeah, see you," he grins.

Pedri nudges me, saying, "Jeez, Gavi doesn't get a kiss?"

"I don't want to be a copycat."

"Since when do we care about copycats?"

I roll my eyes and flip Pedri off as I go over to Gavi, grab his chin, and peck him on the lips, saying, "I'll see you when you're on this pitch in about an hour and a half, beating Atletico de Madrid."

He smiles, saying, "See you then."

"Wow, I feel so single right now," jokes Ansu, and a few of the others nod or nudge him at this comment.

"I wonder why you're single," Ferran says as the guys walk out. He waves to Sira, but Gavi just glances to me and gives me the eyes. The love eyes. That's better than any other way of saying 'Bye, love you. See you later.'

We wait until the Barcelona players and workers are long gone before exploring the stadium. Neither of us had ever been on an actual stadium's football pitch, except one time Sira had walked on Camp Nou's grass.

"Jeez, this is nice grass," I comment, and the both of us laugh at the tone I said such a strange comment in. Suddenly, I really like Sira. I think we could be friends. I ask her for her number, and she gives it to me. I enter it in my phone as we walk. We then walk up into the seats again, going up and up the stairs, since the Atletico guys will arrive soon. We sit together under the shaded seat where we won't be seen. It's a very nice December day, but on a day like this, I should be sitting with Gavi's arm around me.

As we sit together and wait, we talk to each other about everything under the sun- but mostly just about our boyfriends.