Liam migraine

"Hey, Li!" Liam's beautiful girlfriend Ellie leaped into his arms cheerfully, the smile on her face contagious enough to make even the oldest grump grin back.
Liam chuckled and wrapped his arms around her small body, holding her close into his chest and breathing in her enthralling scent, "hello to you too Buttercup."

"I'm so excited Li, you're finally gonna meet them!" Ellie looked at him with her big doe-like blue eyes, her hands clasped around his wrists. Today they were driving down to meet Ellie's family together for the first time, according to the rest of the band it was a massive stepping stone in their relationship and Liam had never been more nervous in his life. The achy headache that was settling in his skull was no help either.

Liam smiled down at Ellie shyly and she laughed at his expression, flicking him in the nose affectionately, "don't be so nervous Li, they're gonna love you to pieces!"
Liam responded with a deep breath and a sheepish grin, "I hope so Buttercup, I really do. . ."

The couple had breakfast at a little cafe in town before getting onto the road, Liam in the driver's seat as usual.

Ellie was practically bouncing up and down in her seat the entire drive, which was about two hours without traffic. She energetically told Liam all about her parents and her crazy little siblings, completely unaware of the pain worsening by the minute in Liam's head. He was really regretting not taking any medication when it first hit, it was really beginning to bother him now and the intense throbbing didn't seem to be letting off any time soon.

Ellie went quiet at one point and Liam could feel her skeptical eyes on him.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Buttercup?" He smiled forcefully, trying not to wince. He had thought about telling her but decided against it, she was really excited about introducing him to her family and he wasn't going to ruin that over a headache.

"Just you Liam, you're a bit pale," she replied and Liam glanced over at her worried face. He was a bit worried too, that generally wasn't a good sign.

"I'm just tired El," he lied, relaxing his grip on the wheel and letting his shoulders down.
"You're feeling okay though? We can turn around and go home if you're not feeling well," Ellie suggested but Liam didn't miss the disappointment in her voice and shook his head fervently, ignoring the way the road ahead of him spun slightly at the motion.

"No, I'm feeling fine Buttercup, I promise," Liam declared.

"If you are lying to me Liam I will feed you nothing but bread for the next week," Ellie warned, wagging a slim finger at him.

"I'm not lying El, everything's fine," Liam said and after a few seconds hesitation Ellie fell back into an excited babble about her Mum, Hailee.

By the time they reached the right place Liam was feeling like shit. He couldn't say that it was just a little headache anymore, he was starting to get dizzy and the pain in his head was like nothing he'd ever felt before.

Ellie leaped out of the car and Liam followed with a quiet groan, letting Ellie drag him to the door by his hand. She knocked on the door and just stood there with a big smile on her face bouncing on the balls of her feet in anticipation. When the door opened she practically pounced onto the woman standing in the doorway who Liam figured was Hailee.

"Woah, hi El!" Hailee laughed and ran a hand through Ellie's perfect brown locks. She looked to Liam with a warm smile. "And you must be Liam, I'm Hailee, Ellie's mum," Hailee said as Ellie took Liam's hand, "please, come in."

Liam did as he was told and shuffled forwards after Ellie and took a seat on the couch when he was told. Ellie plopped down next to him and a mini Ellie, she only looked about eight or so trotted into the room, jumping into her older sister's arms with a squeal that made Liam cringe.