Harry for- CookieMonster596

"Harry, thank you so much for helping," Louis said softly as they finished getting Liam settled in bed. He currently was trying to fight off a nasty stomach bug and needed all the rest he could get.

Louis woke up at 4am that night, hearing loud retching coming from the bathroom. He decided to go and investigate to make sure everything was okay and sure enough it was Liam hunched over the toilet, puking his guts up.

Louis helped the sick boy as much as he could for the first few hours but it didn't seem like the puking was ever going to stop and he was beginning to feel a little queasy himself so he woke Harry, hoping to have a sidekick in this situation.

Harry agreed to help and rubbed Liam's back for the next hour of throwing up. It was definitely helpful because it calmed Liam down and soon enough he was done being sick. The two boys led him back to his own bedroom before settling him in bed.

"No problem," Harry said quietly as he glanced at Liam, making sure he was going to be okay. Once both boys realized Liam was falling asleep they decided to go back into their own rooms to get some more sleep themselves.

Liam woke up early to throw up and Harry was quick to help. He rushed out of his room at the sound of the first gag and he ran straight into Liam's room, figuring if someone was timing his run he would have broken some type of record.

"You're alright," Harry whispered softly as Liam threw up into the trash can Louis had brought him earlier, just in case a situation like this ended up happening. Liam sighed before pushing the trash can closer to Harry, trying to let him know that he was done puking for now.

Harry took the trash can and frowned when he caught a glimpse of it's contents. Liam sighed dramatically before falling back onto the bed and trying to go to sleep. Harry rushed away to empty the trash can before trying to fall back asleep himself.

The next five days consisted of nothing but puke and tired boys.

Harry felt extremely thankful when Liam was feeling better on the sixth day because he wasn't sure if he could last any longer. He was absolutely exhausted from all the caring he had been doing and his stomach was beginning to feel a little queasy but he shook it off.

They also had a big show to do tonight and Harry knew Liam would be devastated if he had to sit it out so this was all working out great. Apart from the fact that Harry's stomach was beginning to feel more and more upset.

At first he thought he just felt a little off after seeing Liam puke so many times but no, the feeling just wouldn't go away and his stomach now felt like he had just been on a spinning carnival ride.

He ignored the feeling and hoped he could hold on until after tonight's show. He really didn't feel like puking on stage for the second time ever. Throwing up on stage once was more than enough for him and it just didn't sound fun to do it again.

There was a knock on their hotel door and Harry knew it was probably their tour manager, telling them to get out and go onto the bus so they could get to the venue before anyone else. Harry didn't know if he could handle a bus drive right now.

"Hello!" Niall greeted cheerfully as he opened the front door. The man on the other side of the door gave a small smile in return before explaining what was supposed to happen in the next five minutes.

"I need you all on the bus," He said and Niall nodded, grabbing his suitcase before loading up onto the bus, knowing after this show they would be driving to a new city and staying at a new hotel.

Liam and Louis grabbed their own suitcases and quickly followed behind Niall, not wanting to be late to their own concert. They were way too excited for tonight to even notice the fact that Harry was what seemed like an entire mile behind them.