Liam and Niall sick parts one and two- for larrybeiberdreams

So here we are. Anchor_Red, paige_originalzz1D and melanielovesziall all commented some great ideas for this so thank you three for your comments! Along with everyone else of course, love hearing from you as always!
Anyway, let's get on with it, hope you enjoy!

Harry's eyes were so pretty. They were a lighter colour when he was younger and over the years they had darkened but they were still the prettiest things I'd ever seen and I felt like I could just get lost inside them forever. I could only see one at the moment, the other was squished into the pillow along with the entire left side of his face. He was staring straight back into my eyes and a slow smirk floated upon his features.

"Good morning Lou. . ." he greeted with a lazy blink, his voice a little husky from misuse overnight.
"Good morning Hazza. . ." I replied, mocking his sleepy tone. I earned a dry roll of the eye I could see and then he pushed himself upright on one arm with a yawn. It was contagious and I found myself squinting majorly as I yawned along with him.

He groaned, "it's so early, tell me again why we must wake up at 6:45 five days of the week?" 

"Because otherwise our two beautiful children would have no education," I answered with a chuckle, reaching out and moving the strand of hair that was stuck to the middle of his forehead.
"Ugh, let's just home-school them," he moaned, flipping onto his back.
"They'll kill each other within two days," I dead-panned playfully, knowing that Harry was just joking around.

Harry rolled out of bed and landed on his feet, standing in a way that kind of reminded me of Peter Pan. Then, before I even realised what he was up to, he he eased up his side of the bed until I rolled straight over the edge, landing in a knot of sheets and duvet on the floor. Harry didn't even say anything, instead just stood there with a cheeky grin.

"Thanks H, that's exactly how I imagined my day starting. It was only funny the first time babe," I said, but the proud look on his face had me smiling anyway. I struggled to escape the cage of blankets but I got there in the end, without any help from Harry as he had left the room laughing his head off the second he noticed how much trouble I was having.

I followed the ruffles in the carpet from where Harry had stepped out into the kitchen. The curtains were all open despite it pretty much still being black outside and all the lights were on making it feel much earlier than it was. Liam and Niall were in there normal places at the table and Harry was sitting in his place too but something was missing. It took me a couple of seconds to figure out, but soon realised that it was the noise.

It was silent apart from the sound of  our six year old Niall eating his toast with his mouth open as per usual. Harry looked confused and our ten year old Liam had his head resting in his hands.

"Good morning, how'd you guys sleep?" I questioned carefully, pouring myself a glass of milk. I wasn't massive on breakfast, especially not at 6:45, the milk was enough for me for the time being.

"Okay," Niall replied with a shrug, "it was a bit hot for me."

"I feel sick," Liam whimpered. 

I was a little taken back by how congested he sounded and at the word sick I became instantly worried. It was any parents worst nightmare, for their kid to fall sick. I hated it because there was only so much we could do, and seeing them hurting definitely wasn't something I enjoyed.
I moved over and sat down beside him, "what's the matter, Li?"

He shrugged wordlessly.

I shared a silent look with Harry. He was a total goof, but when it came to anything surrounding the kids he was the best Dad in the whole world. He worried and he cared, and he was careful and encouraging and supportive. If the situation was serious, he acted accordingly.