Niall sick on the bus- for onedirectionsickfics

Just wanna quickly apologise to the person who requested this, its been days and I've only just realised now that I didn't even title it, let alone stick your name on it, sorry!

Niall groaned loudly, "I'm not feeling so hot, Liam. . ."  

He had put himself to bed twenty minutes or so ago, despite having only gotten up two hours before that so his voice came from the bunks. The rest of us were gathered in the back, just sitting around trying to entertain ourselves. We'd been driving for forever now and although it had been fun to begin with, seeing as we got to just lounge around, but now we were all bored shitless. And Niall was being super whiny.

"I know, Ni, there's nothing I can do about it," Liam called back, looking up from his phone.

It wasn't exactly uncommon for one of us to get car sick and apparently this time it was Niall's turn, which really did suck for him because we didn't have any stops scheduled for today. 

"We can look after ya if you come out here with us, Ni!" Louis called,

A few moments later Niall emerged, holding his stomach wearily. He didn't look as bad as he'd sounded from his bunk, but I still felt for the guy. He was in for a long day.
Niall gingerly made his way over to the empty spot on the couch in between Louis and I before sitting stiffly right on the edge.

Louis gently pulled him close and Niall tilted his head to lean it on Louis' shoulder.

"How are you doing?" I asked, patting his knee lightly.
Niall shrugged under my gaze, his lips twitching.

"How about I get ya a drink of water? It might help settle your stomach," Liam suggested.

Niall looked unsure. It was kind of weird seeing him like this to be honest. We'd known each other too long for me not to have ever seen him sick but usually he was pretty alright with it. This time, probably because of exhaustion, he seemed so young and vulnerable. His usual happy go lucky demeanor had totally disappeared and he didn't have any energy at all. It was just odd.

"What if it makes me puke?" Niall questioned timidly.
"It's worth a try though right?" Liam suggested after a moment of slight hesitation.
Niall sighed and looked up, "I guess, are you sure there aren't any carsick pills left?" 
"I've checked at least five times, there's none there," Louis murmured into Niall's ear as Liam left for the kitchenette, "I'm sorry, Ni."

Niall huffed as his stomach let a moan that was loud enough for all of us to hear. I winced sympathetically as he rubbed it.

Liam came back and passed him a bottle of water.

Niall just looked it. He was tipping the water backwards as forwards when the bus jolted forwards suddenly. I glanced over at Niall, watching to make sure the sudden lurch wasn't his breaking point. Luckily, he seemed to be okay.

He finally took a small sip from the bottle a few minutes later, looking very uncertain as he swallowed.

"Yeah no, that's not going to sit very well," he decided with a brisk shake of his head. He leaned his head back into the couch with a low whimper, tapping his foot. A random shiver shook through him and he closed his eyes and yawned widely. 

I felt really bad for him, motion-sickness on the bus really was awful. 

"Why don't you try get some more sleep? Maybe you'll feel better when you wake up," I said.

Niall hummed a quiet yes and I stood up to give him more room. He slowly stretched out across the couch, settling his head down on Louis' lap and hugging a cushion to his stomach.