Louis sick- for onedirectionsickfics

"Lou Baby I need to pee. . ."

I shifted, gently leaning him away from my chest. Louis yawned quietly and tried clinging back onto my body. It was getting pretty late and as per usual Louis was sleepy as hell.

I laughed softly and ran a thumb over his cheek, earning a butt of his smooth hair, "I'm actually gonna pee on you Lou."

With wide sleepy eyes he stared up at me, chewing down on his bottom lip.

"It's barely eight a clock Louis! You look absolutely exhausted Love!" My mum stood with a laugh and shook the blanket she'd been hiding under behind her onto the couch. Louis blushed a bit in response, tucking his face away.

"Tired from driving I guess," he murmured.

I managed to lever him off me enough to stand up, helping mum collect the dirty mugs that had been left around the room. I handed them carefully over to her and then started for the bathroom only to have my boyfriend attach himself to my arm.
I smiled at him curiously but carried on. Whether or not Louis was there I was about to piss myself.

He splashed some water from the sink up onto his face while I did my business and by the time I turned around he was just gazing at himself blankly, his eyes empty. He'd completely zoned out.
"Earth to Louis. . ." I trailed off in amusement as I washed my hands under the water. I flicked the extra water from my hands onto his face, successfully drawing him out of his trance. He blinked a few times and swallowed.

He was acting weird. We'd had a quiet afternoon after a busy morning up at the lake with Mum so I hadn't really noticed it before but this really wasn't like him at all. He was just quiet, and clingy. Then again it might've been because we were at Mum's place. He always worried about what she thought of him, no matter how many times I told him she loved him to bits.

"What's the matter Baby?" I asked as I turned the tap off.
He shook his head, but that only made my suspicions stronger because I definitely didn't miss the trembling of his rosy lips.
With a hand on his back I turned him so that he was facing me, "come on Lou, I knows something's bothering you, you can tell me."
"No, Harry," he muttered, wiping at his eyes and trying to escape my gaze. Now I was worried. Louis didn't just cry, not over nothing.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, my brain flicking through all the things that could be possibly making him upset like this. The only thing I could think of was the whole thing about Mum, but he'd never cried over it before.

"Okay Lou, you just tell me when you're ready. Go hop into bed Babe, I'll let Mum know we're done for the night and meet you there." I stroked his hair and ushered him out of the bathroom with a hand on the bottom of his back.

After helping Mum tidy up and then I headed back to the bedroom like I told Louis I would. He was sitting upright underneath the duvet, half of his body hidden away. He hadn't changed his shirt but I figured he'd at least gotten rid of his jeans before getting into bed. To my happiness there didn't seem to be any more tears although his eyes were still red.
I smiled at him reassuringly as I closed the curtains and changed out of my own clothes to join him in bed.

In front of the sink in the en suite bathroom I heard Louis quietly say my name. I paused and turned the tap off to make sure I wasn't hearing things and the next thing I hear was a sob.
Dropping my toothbrush I hurried out of my bathroom, "Louis, you're being proper funny tonight Baby, please tell me what's going on?" I pleaded as I wiped his new tears away and enveloped him in another hug. I was about to repeat the question when he suddenly jolted in my arms and then was pushing me away.