Liam sick parts one and two- for Emmatelepo*extended

Liam's POV:

I was resting backstage after an absolutely psycho concert with the lads when I suddenly felt dreadfully sick to my stomach. It sneaked up on me, I didn't even realise that I felt ill until I shifted on the couch and my stomach decided to curl up and die. 

I burped quietly against the back of my hand and the sour taste reminded me of the eggs I'd had for breakfast that morning, not the most pleasant after-taste.

"What's the time?" I asked, now just wanting to get back to the hotel for a nap.

"It's. . ." Niall pulled his phone out of his pocket and the screen lit up, "just past ten."

Harry got up off the couch and walked briskly in the direction of the door.

"Where are you off to H?" Louis questioned casually.

"Bathroom," Harry replied and then disappeared.

"Can we go when Harry gets back? I'm not feeling the best," I admitted, blinking tiredly.

 Louis rolled his eyes, not even looking up at me, "you've tried getting out of these late meet and greets before Li."

 I swore under my breath, I'd forgotten all about the meet and greet. 

"When have I ever tried to get out of stuff?"

Now Louis looked at me boredly, "there have been times."

"Remind me then Louis, because I don't recall." 

I narrowed my eyes at him. I didn't understand why he wasn't simply taking my word for it like he usually would. Sure, we were all tired, and he did normally get a bit spiteful when he was tired, but not like this.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Liam. Come on, we all have to do it and so do you," Louis said, making it sound as if I was the culprit here. Acting as if I was the one who didn't want to meet the people who got us where we are. Of course I did, I had just forgotten about it

I was growing nauseous now too but that didn't mean I didn't want to go through with the meet and greet. Worst comes to worst, I'd just have to duck out for a few minutes.

"I never said that I didn't want to do it!" I exclaimed, grimacing slightly.

 Niall shook his head, looking a bit disappointed, "just leave it, Li." 

Great. Neither of them believed me.

Maybe I would be able to convince Harry when he got back, so that at least one person had my back. Then I realised that once Niall and Louis spoke to him there was no way he'd believe a word out of my mouth. I was going to have to catch him before he got back. 

I gingerly got to my feet and left the room in the direction of the bathroom. Nobody said anything after me.

Weirdly enough I didn't see Harry on the way to the bathroom like I'd thought I would and when I walked into the bathroom it was dead silent.

"Haz? You in here?" I called, a light tremor in my voice. The toilets and their slight stench weren't making me feel better. I was wondering if I'd managed to pick up some food poisoning or something, viruses and flu's don't start up quite as quickly as this had.

Not that I really knew what the hell I was talking about. For all I knew I could be pregnant.

Doubtful, but I wasn't going to rule anything out.

My stomach whirled under my palm.

There was a sound and I turned to see Harry sitting against the wall, watching me with a knowing smirk.