Liam faking- for LiliLambert

"God, I'm starving!" 

Harry smiled brightly as he hopped into the kitchen with one leg in his jeans and a toe stuck in the rip in the knee. He tripped and laughed as he caught himself on the counter.

"Might wanna get your pants on first," Louis said, raising a brow as he munched on his piece of toast. It was absolutely covered in jam, almost thicker than the bread.

Niall pushed his plate into the sink, "and quickly, we're leaving in twenty minutes." 

 Harry shrugged carelessly as he finally managed to get his pants on properly, buttoning them on up across his hips, "Liam's not even up, I've got heaps of time."

 He dropped a couple of pieces of toast into the toaster, a little disappointed that there wasn't enough time to fry up some bacon or something.

Louis frowned, "Li's not awake yet?"

"I just assumed, I haven't seen him around this morning," Harry replied, running a hand through his knotty hair. He hadn't given it any time yet and it was more or less a complete mess.

 It had been a tiring few weeks full of meetings and promo, each being more boring and unnecessary than the last. Well, the meetings at least. Some of the interviews weren't that bad. 

Harry and undoubtedly the rest of the band too were getting sick of them though and there had been a late night one last night meaning they band hadn't gotten back to the hotel until midnight. Harry was over tired and had a bit of a rough sleep, resulting in the tangled bird's nest hair.

 Louis sighed as he swallowed the last of his toast, "I'll go grab him, we'll drive people crazy if we're late again."

"I think they're past that," Niall chuckled.

Louis met his gaze with an agreeable nod before stalking off to shake Liam awake. He should know better than to sleep in, he knew exactly how packed their schedule was and yet decided to get an extra couple of hours of rest anyway. 

Louis would be lying if he said he wasn't a little annoyed. He didn't blame Liam for it though, it had taken Louis a hell of a lot of will power to open his eyes and get out of bed that morning.

He knocked on the closed door once and got no reply apart from a quiet rustle from behind the door.

"You up, Li? We're leaving in twenty," Louis called through the wood with another knock of his fist. 

Still no reply.

"I'm coming in. . ." Louis threatened and upon still not getting reply he swung the door open. Sure enough it was still dark in the room, with the curtains drawn and the covers still tugged over the lump on the mattress.

"Liam, you've gotta get up or we'll be late," Louis whispered, feeling bad for waking him.

"What time is it?" Liam murmured sleepily from under his duvet.

"Late, almost ten," Louis replied, shaking his still form to wake him up more.

Liam moaned, "Louis, don't do that."

"You won't get up otherwise, come on Li, you've got to get moving right now," Louis said, shaking a bit harder to get his point across.

"Stop, Lou! It hurts!" Liam cried out, jolting away from Louis' touch. 

Louis yanked his hands back as if he'd been burned. He didn't want to hurt his friend.

"What hurts? Your back? Getting old are you Payno?" Louis teased, hoping that it wasn't anything more.