Harry sick- for larryimaginesandmore

"I think we should stay home, Gorgeous," Louis said as softly as he could once Harry had finished puking for the third time that morning.

"I-I'm fine," Harry said unconvincingly, his shakiness not helping. Louis offered a hand to help Harry up before flushing the toilet.

"I don't think you're fine," Louis said with a small laugh at Harry's pathetic effort to convince him. Louis knew it would be a terrible idea to take Harry anywhere in this condition.

"We're going to stay home, alright?" Louis said, not really giving Harry any choice.

The younger boy frowned in response. It was definitely not uncommon for Harry to act stubborn when he was sick, especially when his sickness messed with their plans.

This time they had a birthday party to attend and Harry didn't want to miss it, especially not after they had already said yes to the invite.

"We can just send him a gift in the mail, Yeah?" Louis asked, hoping Harry would agree and the feud would be over. Harry shook his head in response before walking out of the bathroom and going straight into the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Louis asked in confusion as he watched Harry dig through the closet. Louis had a slight idea that Harry was probably getting dressed so they could leave but there was no way that was happening.

"We're going," Harry stated, clearly not ready to hear anything different. He quickly grabbed some jeans and and a t-shirt before walking back into the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower, then we'll leave," Harry said and Louis frowned, knowing at this point there was nothing he could do to stop his husband. Louis sighed in defeat before walking into the kitchen to grab the bottle of medicine so he could bring it in the car.

The drive to the birthday boy's house was just around two hours and Harry was known to get carsick even on the shortest drives so Louis figured this would be a fun journey.

It was only five minutes later when Harry emerged from the bathroom, his curls still lightly damp. "You look great," Louis said with a small smile.

Harry looked up in confusion.

"Do we need to schedule an appointment at the eye doctors, Lou?" Harry asked and Louis could barely tell if he was joking or being dead serious. Louis really did think Harry looked great, even if he was just wearing plain black jeans with a white t-shirt he still managed to look like a model.

"I'm being serious, you look great," Louis said once again, this time a little more convincingly.  Harry shrugged, clearly not understanding how Louis could find him beautiful after he had watched him puke his guts up three time's earlier in the day.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked and Louis looked down at his outfit, only then realizing that he still had to get ready. He didn't understand how the thought didn't occur to him, not even once. He was still in the outfit he woke up in, his hair looking like he had just slept non-stop for months.

"I'll be quick, hang on!" Louis said as he frantically ran into the bedroom, grabbing a random shirt and jeans before rushing into the bathroom to put them on. He nearly fell over multiple times but he somehow managed to catch himself each time.

Once he had his fresh clothes on he ran a comb through his messy hair. He frowned at the result of his combed hair, it just wasn't turning out right. He ruffled it a few times before deciding it was good enough.

Louis began walking out of the bathroom as quickly as he could, not wanting to be late. Since Louis hadn't planned on going to the party in the first place he didn't even think about getting ready for the day but now the party would start in three hours and they'd have to leave now if they wanted to make it.