Louis hurt- for itsgonnabemay5

"I'm really glad we came out tonight Lou." Harry stared at the love of his life in a way that made the other man melt, "I missed you."

Louis laughed, "what do you mean you missed me? I've seen you everyday for the past month."

"Yeah, but at the apartment with the rest of the lads it's not quite the same as this." 

Harry looked like he was struggling to find words and Louis thought it was absolutely adorable.

The two of them were sat at a table at a bar a few blocks away from the apartment they shared with the rest of the band. Liam and Niall were in America for the next week, doing some promotion or something along those lines and Louis and Harry were taking the time they had alone to just be together, and be normal.

 Louis raised an eyebrow teasingly, "you're glad they're not around at the moment?" 

Harry was quick to jump to his own defense, "I miss them too Louis, but we haven't gone out like this just the two of us for ag-"

"I know what you mean H, I'm just winding you up." Louis laughed, gently kissing him on the top of his hand. 

Harry couldn't even be mildly mad at Louis, even if he wanted to be.

Past Louis' head he noticed a guy staring at them, his lips curled up and his grey eyes narrowed.  He looked around forty or so. There was a girl on his lap, arms around his thick neck, but he barely seemed to notice.  

Harry's first thought was that he wasn't finding his and Louis' little exchanges all that pleasant but he hurriedly pushed the thought away. Louis had told him that he couldn't go around judging and assuming, that people weren't like that anymore.

It occurred to him that Louis was still talking and he zoned back into his sweet voice, forcing himself to forget about the man.

"Hm, sorry what?"

Louis rubbed at his goose-pimply arms, "I was just wondering if it it's worth going to get my jacket, it's in the car." 

Harry reached out instinctively and ran his over his cool skin too.

"This is where I'm supposed to offer you my jacket." Harry shrugged sheepishly, "but I don't have one."

Louis laughed, "it's alright Haz, I'll just go grab mine from the car."

"I can get it for you if you like?" Harry volunteered.

Louis shook his head with a chuckle, "thanks babe, but I reckon I'll be alright." He grinned as he got up, "make sure to shoo away anyone who tries to steal my seat."

"Course, come back soon," Harry replied, throwing his leg up and over the the place where Louis had been sat moments before.
Louis smiled once more and then strode away, feeling Harry's gaze on his bottom as he went.

Harry sat back comfortably in the booth, unable to control the lazy grin on his face. 

Until he noticed the guy from before getting to his feet.

 He resembled a shark, Harry decided, with his spiky black hair and leathery skin. He pulled the girl off of him as he stood up and planted her on the seat next to him. He smirked and said something to his groupies, Harry couldn't hear exactly what he said though because of the constant buzz of voices around him. 

He sat up a little as the guy and three others walked past him to the door. Again thoughts shot through his head that he wasn't exactly proud of.

These people wouldn't hurt Louis would they?