Harry sick while traveling parts one and two- for ilangel1

Liam's POV:

A slow smile spread across my face as the plane lifted off into the sky. I had always loved being in the air, above the clouds.

It was early in the morning, just past four AM, and after a bit of a wait at the airport we had boarded our fifteen hour nonstop flight to America from Australia. We'd all been up for a couple of hours though but we might as well have all been sleep walking. There had been little to no conversation, it was just too early.

Being in the air had perked me up and just as the silence was beginning to become unbearable Harry nudged me from my right, knocking his shoulder with mine.

"I don't feel very well," he murmured as he laid his head down on my shoulder.

I frowned. He hadn't really gotten airsick before, apart from that one time where he'd inhaled an entire buffet before getting on the plane. We'd only been on this plane for twenty minutes or so. There hadn't been any turbulence at all, it was as smooth as sitting in a movie theater.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My stomach hurts."

"If you're gonna throw up please go sit in the bathroom so I don't have to watch," Louis moaned, obviously already feeling the effects. He always got sick when we were flying, there was no way around it. Even when the ride was completely smooth. We'd tried everything, pills, not eating, the works, but every single time he still managed to get awfully ill.

"Lou, do you have any of your air sickness pills on you?" I asked, knowing that even though they did nothing he liked to think that maybe they would would, just once.

"Yeah. . ." Louis dug a box out of his pocket and gave it to Harry who immediately popped a couple out and swallowed them dry, letting out a dry cough to force them down when they caught in his throat.

Niall rolled over with a loud snore suddenly and rested his head on my other shoulder. I sighed. Of course he'd gone back to sleep, leaving me with these two. Typical.

An hour later Niall was still asleep, his legs now splayed over mine and Harry's laps and his face squished into the side of his seat. It didn't look like the most comfortable position and I couldn't help but wonder how he was even managing to breathe but he still wasn't waking up. Louis was slowly getting more and more pale and I knew it wouldn't be much longer until he'd be needing a sick bag. Harry was groaning and tossing himself around next to me looking pale as well.

A flight attendant in a red dress appeared in the isle, "can I get you boys anything?" 
I smiled, "do you have any ginger ale by any chance?"
"I'm sure we do, anything else?"
"No thanks, just a couple of those if that's possible," I replied.

"I'm hungry!" Niall whined, shooting back into his own seat and kicking Harry and I in the process. Harry made a noise that sounded like a cross between a horse giving birth and Niall's snoring and clutched onto his middle.

"Can I have some chips please?" Niall asked sweetly, as if he hadn't just assaulted Harry and I.
"Sure, which flavour?"
Niall looked at her sheepishly, "uh, all of them?"
The flight attendant laughed and nodded as she sobered up and realised that Niall was not joking, "alright, I'll be right back."

"Finally awake huh?" I said to Niall. He just shrugged.
"I need my beauty sleep."

"You said it," Louis joined in, his voice low.
"Ready to puke up breakfast yet, Lou?" Niall teased.
"Shut up," Louis grunted in reply, stiffly leaning back into his seat.

A low moan escaped from Harry as he curled his knee's into his chest.

"What's up with Harry?" Niall whispered to me loudly, causing Harry to open one eye and glare somehow.
"Sick," I replied.